Pod Your Reef

Clown Fish & Anemone For Filming Science Show

mrumer

Hello Everyone,

Matt Rumer, Here a Production for Film and Television. I was guided to this forum through a very good friend of mine who has spoke highly of this group. 

I am Looking for:

-Clown fish Aquarium with their Anemones. Preferably ONLY Clown Fish.

-Los Angeles Area 

-Wiling to travel with their Beautiful friends.

I am shooting a Science Show for CW and Generation Genius which is a Distant learning show for Grade School Children. And through this crazy time, we are trying to keep kids on a fun and safe educational track. For this segment with the Clown fish we are high lighting symbiosis. 

This is a very weird time in human history, for everyone, especially for the filming community. So I am asking you all if you know anyone that is willing to come by our studio and set up a tank next week to be filmed for the Science Guy. 

There is a budget to compensate for your time as well as credit in the TV show and would love to ask you to come back in future episodes. 

Hope everyone is staying safe and thriving!!!

Absolute pleasure to connect with you all.

XOXO

MATT

• Like 1

Good luck with your project; I hope you get someone to help you with your project.  Otherwise, maybe a fish store in your area might be willing to help you (maybe just for the free plug of their store).