ReefCleaners.org

Gramophone's New Escapade

Gramophone

On 9/13/2020 at 6:54 PM, Amphrites said:

Incidentals over the years; tulip tree, eureka lemon hybrid, cayenne peppers, biquinho peppers, a few different oranges and olives, giant gardenia, and now a livingroom full of homely tropical plants which have no business surviving in my climate XD

The main victims comprise of a sabara jaboticaba, a jackfruit, some paw paw, potentially a coffee plant or two from my folk's farm, and a few eugenia species - the biquinho pepper tree finally out-vigored me and will need to be restarted from seed (also may have fumbled and broken its' pot).

Sounds like you had your hands full! It can definitely be difficult at times trying to balance saltwater and bonsais.

Long overdue for a water change :rolleyes:

83Qlw7.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
  • 2 months later...

Took a little bit of a hiatus for a couple of months. My 10 gallon has really just been on autopilot with regular water changes and feedings and a couple of new additions. Here are some updated shots :biggrin:

2a7SbM.jpg

As4ahF.jpg

IJWPaE.jpg

3Y4YyL.jpg

87nMRT.jpg

I moved everything from my 3 gallon and my Mini Complete Tank into a JBJ 6 gallon. I think it was a successful amelioration :naughtydance:

Maybe I should have started a thread for this one... oh well. Here are some pictures of it right now for the time being.

Xv2VbT.jpg

qukUo1.jpg

3vqxcV.jpg

• Like 3
  • Wow 2