July 2020

MzPdrQ.jpg

June 2020

joTfCI.jpg

May 2020

99VZeF.jpg

Established April 2020

cvbIQl.jpg

Hey, nano-reef clan! It feels good to be back! I'm immensely excited to start another tank... yeah, I cant seems to venture far from this hobby.

I went with a 10 gallon Waterbox this time around and I'm extremely pleased with the craftsmanship. I don't really have any major plans in place as of yet. Just kind of wingin' it again.

Here is a shot of the tank so far and where I decided to put it. I thought It looked a bit anomalous sitting in the middle of my large bookcase, but the front of the tank sat flush with it and I have a plethora of oddities to surround it with :rolleyes:

Marine Depot hooked me up with some goodies to start it off.

oe30f3.jpg

Probably my favorite/most useful thing I have purchased in a long time.

PQuaey.jpg

• Like 9

Welcome Back Gram!! Love the tank and the decor. They complement each other well. I was just about to purchase the same model but stumbled across the tinitank thread.  Really love the scape too. What type of rock? and  where did you get the clowns?!

I didnt know Hanna made a new salinity tester! That may have to be my next purchase.

• Like 2
Nano sapiens

Well, look at all dat!  Seems like a bunch of the early NR reef crowd is making a return these days.  Welcome back!

Off to a great start, I see.  Cute clowns and who doesn't love a nice hammer 😍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Gramophone
41 minutes ago, Rehype said:

Welcome Back Gram!! Love the tank and the decor. They complement each other well. I was just about to purchase the same model but stumbled across the tinitank thread.  Really love the scape too. What type of rock? and  where did you get the clowns?!

I didnt know Hanna made a new salinity tester! That may have to be my next purchase.

Thanks, Hype! I appreciate it. It's life rock shapes from caribsea. I have like 12 pounds of it left that I didn't use. I have no idea what to do with it, ha. The clowns came from my LFS.

The salinity tester is SO easy to use. You should definitely get one! 

31 minutes ago, Nano sapiens said:

Well, look at all dat!  Seems like a bunch of the early NR reef crowd is making a return these days.  Welcome back!

Off to a great start, I see.  Cute clowns and who doesn't love a nice hammer 😍

Thanks! It's good to be back. We apparently just can't stay away from the pleasure of the hobby :biggrin:

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Gramophone said:

Starting things off with a hammer and some mocha storm clowns :smilie:

McsfvB.jpg

NnVl03.jpg

n6VHxl.jpg

Such pretty clowns! 

Gramophone

Finally coming out to say hi :lol:

TsP3vT.jpg

Couldn't pass up on my favorite palys

dZQWEM.jpg

Someone buy me this... I'll give you a dolla

WL8c02.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
mitten_reef
49 minutes ago, Gramophone said:

Finally coming out to say hi :lol:

TsP3vT.jpg

Couldn't pass up on my favorite palys

dZQWEM.jpg

Someone buy me this... I'll give you a dolla

WL8c02.jpg

LOVE how this thread is shaping up already - solid photos.

from your pics so far, it doesn't look like you need any fancier macro lens.  of course, wanting one is a different matter.😄

• Like 1

Loving everything about this tank so far. That aquascape is incredible! I'll second @mitten_reef - with photos like that, you don't need the macro lens 🙂. What are you shooting with right now?

Gramophone
23 hours ago, mitten_reef said:

LOVE how this thread is shaping up already - solid photos.

from your pics so far, it doesn't look like you need any fancier macro lens.  of course, wanting one is a different matter.😄

Thank you very much! ha, I miss my old lens. Wish i never sold it :unsure: I'm sure we all have a nice little list of things we "want" in our lives :coolguy:

21 hours ago, Operaman said:

Loving everything about this tank so far. That aquascape is incredible! I'll second @mitten_reef - with photos like that, you don't need the macro lens 🙂. What are you shooting with right now?

I really appreciate it! I have about 10 pounds left over if you want some free rock. I'm currently using a Canon SL3 (Canon 250D). 

21 hours ago, Cannedfish said:

Just wanted to quickly pop in and say I love the tank and the especially the photos! Great job!

Glad you popped in, Cannedfish. Thanks a million :flower:

20 hours ago, Nano sapiens said:

Nice!  Once the rock fills up with corals (funny how that happens :wink:), this will be very nice! 

Ha, sometimes coral just magically appears :wink: Thanks, sapiens.

• Like 2
Gramophone
1 hour ago, Waterbox Aquariums said:

You are doing an INCREDIBLE job-- I LOVE your oddities!

Thank you so much! And thank you for making such an awesome aquarium to work with :biggrin:

I have to remind myself that the tank is only 10 gallons  :blink:

OzQ6e4.jpg

Mean muggin'

aAWx7q.jpg

oqdnyO.jpg

Reppin' ORA and currently looking at the Waterbox Aquarium "swag" section and about to make a purchase or two :happydance: 

H6mtfl.jpg

More goodies! First time trying Red Sea Foundation. Anyone have any experience using their test kits and/or supplements? I've always used Salifert in the past. Wanted to try something different.

4Gvp9a.jpg

pW5yVP.jpg

WGSex8.jpg

• Like 5
  • Wow 1
Gramophone
16 minutes ago, Nano sapiens said:

Starting to fill in already!

Firefish needs a few cheeseburgers to fatten up 😉

He most definitely does, ha. Been eating like it's his job twice a day. Who knows where he puts it :huh: I've only had him a few days so far, so hopefully he'll get to double cheeseburger status.

mitten_reef
49 minutes ago, Gramophone said:

Thank you so much! And thank you for making such an awesome aquarium to work with :biggrin:

OzQ6e4.jpg

Mean muggin'

aAWx7q.jpg

oqdnyO.jpg

Reppin' ORA and currently looking at the Waterbox Aquarium "swag" section and about to make a purchase or two :happydance: 

H6mtfl.jpg

More goodies! First time trying Red Sea Foundation. Anyone have any experience using their test kits and/or supplements? I've always used Salifert in the past. Wanted to try something different.

4Gvp9a.jpg

pW5yVP.jpg

WGSex8.jpg

Love the birdnest and the monti placement. 

Your tank is filling up already!

Waterbox Aquariums
On 5/29/2020 at 7:04 PM, Gramophone said:

OzQ6e4.jpg

Mean muggin'

aAWx7q.jpg

oqdnyO.jpg

H6mtfl.jpg

4Gvp9a.jpg

pW5yVP.jpg

WGSex8.jpg

Send us a PM when you place your order!  We have something for you.  : )

• Like 2
SaltyGallon

This is a tank done really well. I'm digging the movement in the scape and the mocha storm clowns are lovely. But the whole desk looks really good - the pinned bugs and glass domes are very cool!!

• Like 1