Innovative Marine Aquariums

7 gallon Aquascape Ideas

ggabrielcc

ggabrielcc

this is my 7 gallon reef, its been up about 2 months now, I have one zoo which is doing well so I'm going to get more coral I just need help choosing them and where to put them, ill say I love zoas and bright corals a lot however I also quite gorgonians which I think would look nice on the left side, ill also say I only really see the right side and the front. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

IMG_8486.jpg

IMG_8474.jpg

IMG_8473.jpg

ggabrielcc

im wandering if I get rid of the island and place some sort of flat round coral like a scolly or maybe an acan in its place as I don't have loads of space on the sand, I also have no clue what to put on the rock at the very back as from the front it stands just above the main middle rock so id like to put something nice on it, it just doesn't get loads of light as its not directly under the light. I'm also thinking some gorgonians on the left side as I quite like them. lastly I think the rock at the front of the arch would be nice covered in zoas but again I have no clue what to put on the actual main arch. Any suggestions are appreciated, Thanks 🙂