Top Shelf Aquatics

40B Peninsula build. C ya Cyano...you little b🤭

5*Chris

1 hour ago, Matteo said:

Honestly it might be more expensive for them to process and return it and re inventory it. 

You could just have a win... 

I called and they basically said the same thing. I guess the rep I spoke to didn't realize they basically gave me $180 worth of product for $15. 

• Wow 1
2 minutes ago, 5*Chris said:

@Matteo you have a meat coral don't you? yes or no?

Screenshot_20200822-180746.thumb.png.0dc47aa43417c096804d4599f26d1fa4.png

I do. Bigger than an elephant nut 🤪 

That one is pretty cool just make sure the price is worth it. I got mine for $250. Should have been $300+ probably 

34 minutes ago, Reefkid88 said:

That is crazy,you could sell it to members. Like $5-$7a jar. 

I wonder if they have a shelf life. I normally feed AF products but figured I'd use this once a week. They'd last me forever lol. Maybe I'll offer a couple up for shipping fee. I got them for free so wouldn't feel right charging.

1 minute ago, Matteo said:

I do. Bigger than an elephant nut 🤪 

That one is pretty cool just make sure the price is worth it. I got mine for $250. Should have been $300+ probably 

🤣Baby elephant or adult?

The place that has it is normally where I get corals from so I know they have quality corals.

Are meat corals slow growers?

• Like 1

RR is an amazing coral food. I have used it numerous times. Shoot,if you are gonna do that I will take 2 lol. 

That is a good price for that meat coral,I would get it. But 2" of good meat is not a good product description lol. 

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Reefkid88 said:

RR is an amazing coral food. I have used it numerous times. Shoot,if you are gonna do that I will take 2 lol. 

That is a good price for that meat coral,I would get it. But 2" of good meat is not a good product description lol. 

"Gorgeous meat" isn't an awesome description? 😂 

Ok let me decide how many I'll give up and I'll let you know later tonight.

1 minute ago, Matteo said:

I think they're relatively slower growing like acans and scolys 

I bought it, should arrive on Thursday. I can't wait. I need to stare at my tank and find a spot for it

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Reefkid88 said:

Good ole bulgin' pile of meat 😂. It looks like a hangry booger.

Yup, it was extra hungry. Hopefully it deflates a little, my tiger conch likes to flip things over.

35 minutes ago, 5*Chris said:

Just moved in, here's my meat @Matteo, it's bulging 🤦🏽‍♂️

I had to join you @mitten_reef, here's my little scoly

IMG_20200827_204831.thumb.jpg.40d29d328881d55336f0bf69b527973e.jpg

My favorite part of the tank...at the moment

IMG_20200827_204753.thumb.jpg.724b058d905e8e15b59f9aeff99121a7.jpg

Well done, just remember when you tell your lady. I’m a good influence. Matteo is the bad influence. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
2 minutes ago, Matteo said:

Looks awesome! Very nice piece of meat ya got there. Buldge and all. 

I glued a little real reef frag rock to the bottom. I'm hoping I can bury it to keep it from getting tossed by the conch. But its hard to get under it while it's inflate lol. I'll try tomorrow after work. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mitten_reef said:

Well done, just remember when you tell your lady. I’m a good influence. Matteo is the bad influence. 😄

I will for sure lol. I'm sure she'll want to talk about it tomorrow since I told her I ordered more corals about an hour before they showed up 😁. I did get a very disappointed look though. So at least I know she still loves me enough to be disappointed 😂

• Like 1

Hopefully this is the game changer for my fight with dinos. Such a pain to add equipment when you didn't plan for it 😫. Have it in a temporary spot until I figure a better place for it.

PXL_20200910_183129910.thumb.jpg.e11112022695868f0f12447725d653e2.jpg

PXL_20200910_203618705.thumb.jpg.faa632ad6f983baef4aef7e63d498972.jpg

• Like 4

Huge difference already. Lately every time I got home from work, everything in the tank was covered in snot. My big toadstool looked as if it was stuck in a nasty web. Not only did the UV help with the dinos, but my water has never been so clear. 💪🏽💪🏽

PXL_20200912_175745082.NIGHT.thumb.jpg.03f463b60e9cf9773b633512f67cc3c1.jpg

• Like 2