inTank Media Baskets

Thank You for shipping to Canada

squamptonbc

squamptonbc

Thank you for shipping to Canada and not charging 2 arms and 2 legs in shipping like other companies do, it really is appreciated! 🙂 👍

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
On 5/5/2020 at 11:44 PM, squamptonbc said:

Thank you for shipping to Canada and not charging 2 arms and 2 legs in shipping like other companies do, it really is appreciated! 🙂 👍

You bet but what the heck are they charging?!?

We have our checkout setup to display the exact rates we are charged by the carriers.  International shipping has always been a staple of inTank since day one, the Red Sea Max owners in France are responsible for that  🙂

inTank you for the kind words, means a lot right now !  Enjoy

• Like 3
squamptonbc
20 hours ago, inTank said:

You bet but what the heck are they charging?!?

We have our checkout setup to display the exact rates we are charged by the carriers.  International shipping has always been a staple of inTank since day one, the Red Sea Max owners in France are responsible for that  🙂

inTank you for the kind words, means a lot right now !  Enjoy

I wont say names, but here are 3 examples all the same product, a Tunze 9001 skimmer. (I will add you also provide a variety of shipping levels which is nice too, vs a one price gamble on how its sent.) 

Intank is the only name I will mention, your website quotes $30.40 for USPS

Company # 2 wants $45 or $90.00 for shipping but doesn't give the company simply standard and express which could mean almost anything...

Company # 3 $42 shipping with UPS and given no other options.

I can't often buy from the US these days due to the bad exchange rate, but sometimes you just want something not readily available in Canada such as your media baskets which makes ordering from the US worth it. (in normal times I would just send items to my US parcel pick up point, but the border is a bit restricted to that sort of travel at the moment.)

• Thanks 1