Snow_Phoenix

Snow's 2.9G Little Monsters Picoreef - FTS

Snow_Phoenix
5 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

IMG_20200526_182009_355.thumb.jpg.62a9d7e0e0283116dbb265abb97e2d37.jpg.a9c1faca024173a784b8b5a91d73095a.jpg

That one

That nearly died because my 60G crashed yesterday. Lost half of my corals in that system due to bleach/chemical fumes. Long story. 

• Sad 1

Ratvan
5 minutes ago, Snow_Phoenix said:

That nearly died because my 60G crashed yesterday. Lost half of my corals in that system due to bleach/chemical fumes. Long story. 

I'm sure that's what happened to my RSM. Caught the office cleaner spraying anti viral and anti bac spray all through the office and me with an uncovered tank 😞 

• Sad 2

debbeach13

This tank is getting full. Looks great.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Snow_Phoenix
17 hours ago, debbeach13 said:

This tank is getting full. Looks great.

Thanks, Debbeach - sorry for not responding properly earlier. Was battling a really bad migraine. Been going on for 2 weeks now. 😞

I plan on adding more different types of macro to this system, as well as more zoas and mushrooms. I'm literally running out of space, and the current corals still need room to grow. The regrowth of all the previously dying corals still surprises me, however. I only do a full 100% WC once a week. And feed the stars a few pellets every other day, and feed the corals a mix of wet/liquid food once a week. Otherwise, the tank itself is relatively easy to maintain - the system sort of takes care of its own needs. 

I do have to top up the water every other day though - I currently don't have an ATO on this thing, but I'm thinking of getting one - just in case I need to be away from home for a few days.