Fryguy0201

On 6/27/2020 at 4:40 AM, Fryguy0201 said:

was observing the tank late at night and this pod(?) was playing with the sand 

made this throw away to post some videos 

It could look like a Creoland Isopod (bad hitchhiker) hopefully not 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Ash1176 said:

It could look like a Creoland Isopod (bad hitchhiker) hopefully not 

I never saw it or another larger pod like thing so hopefully we good...

30 minutes ago, Ash1176 said:

Can’t wait to see what other corals you add, the tank and scape are really dope!

Thanks! I have an idea for a slight change in scape whenever the emerald crab shifts homes, might return it actually I have not much algae left and shes cute but...

Also I added two small hermit crabs and today I found a dead body of one not sure why no spike or swing in parameters that I saw, I am thinking lack of food and have feed mine a bit now but I left the shell in the tank...15 minutes later both the tiny ones are alive WtF 

• 5 months later...

Damn it’s been a long time but had a lot happen in life kept the tank going but didn’t really do much with it cause it had a bit of a reset when I removed the live rock which ends up resulting horrible algae outbreak that has taken until recently to get under control. Was feeling bored with the tank so I got a Clownfish after getting the algae mostly sorted I did lose the mushshroom and my zoas are still recovering but everything is back on track! Temp holds at 78.4 always within 1 degree Ammonia and Nitrate have held 0 since recovering from the reset cycle Salinity has had a few swings when I was goin thru it but it’s been spot on 1.025 for 2 months straight. I also have feather dusters invading there’s probably 20+ that have grown in every crevice. Stock now is an emerald crab named Lucy, a couple astreas, a little hermit named Asshat, a huge ass worm I see every night, a couple brittle stars, gang of feather dusters, my recovering zoas, some gsp I want to glue to the back wall, a rock flower anemone, and Zuko my clown pictured photobombing my RFA. Still a bit of algae to get but the snails been working hard so hopefully i can recover that soon. Excited to actually be able to fill this tank out and not be disappointed in it! Still need to learn to take pics...

C6F826EF-F08B-440B-925F-79491B5E83A9.jpeg