inTank Media Baskets

Prdoring's Contour 3

prdoring

On 4/27/2020 at 6:21 PM, prdoring said:

Wiring And Control Setup (No the temp is not configured yet)

DSC01299-2.thumb.jpg.22c9ed011543829e98b37a968629b71e.jpg

THIS is exactly how I want my stand to look, but on the inside. This was super helpful as I am in the process of sketching out my stand at the moment.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Northwoodsreefer said:

THIS is exactly how I want my stand to look, but on the inside. This was super helpful as I am in the process of sketching out my stand at the moment.

It has worked out great so far, mounted everything with Velcro to make running wires etc easier.

New FTS

DSC01371.jpg

• Like 2
On 5/21/2020 at 3:35 AM, debbeach13 said:

That was a fast couple of weeks. LOL

It sure was, time flies when in quarantine.  Also things seem pretty darn stable, figured I was okay testing out some less expensive frags.

• Like 1

The three frags I picked up on Sunday, does that candy-cane look okay? I am paranoid from one dying on me way back when:

pickup.thumb.jpg.752a9d64e570800cf5b6e757cc1a2994.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Update as there hasn't been one in a bit.

• Tank is doing well, zoas and palys showing new budding polyps, GSP is growing. 
  • Chiller working great, had a couple hot days and it kept the temp right where it should be.
  • Thought my crabs where dead when I found their bodies stuck to the filter input, then I saw them crawling around, turns out it was just a molt and they are super happy, healthy, and non aggressive.
  • Took awhile but candy-cane is starting to be happy. 
  • Bacterial bloom happened and is now clearing up.
  • New tank uglies starting to happen a bit, seeing some signs of algae but nothing too bad yet, continuing with weekly dose of microbacter clean.  
  • Started dosing with red sea ABC to get Calc/Alc/Mag to ideal levels
  • Coral shop gave me a free bottle of red sea reef energy, coral seems to love it.
  • Whiteish spot formed on the top of my Yellow Watchman, from research seems to be a bumb from rockwork or somthing.  No odd behavour, still eating, I have been mixing in some reef energy with his shrimps for some extra nutrition. It appears to be clearing up.
  • Been working on my macro photography setup, still waiting on some stuff but pictures are getting better.
  • Overall things have been going fairly smooth, waiting for the other shoe to drop.
  • Most recent levels;
    • SG:1.025
    • PH: 8
    • Ammonia: 0
    • Nitrite: 0
    • Nitrate: 3
    • Phosphate 0.03
    • CA: 430
    • Alk: 11.5
    • Mag: 1350
  • Crab: DSC01406.thumb.jpg.f77bc9b216882504be3d882ebd69bfd6.jpg
  • FTS:DSC01419-3.thumb.jpg.70fc4597269373499d4cd9126f262db0.jpg