Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Nano-Reef.com 19th Birthday Celebration! 🎂

Christopher Marks

NoOneLikesADryTang
1 hour ago, Christopher Marks said:

You’re very welcome! Glad they’re arriving safe.

The stickers are waterproof and dishwasher safe, they look great on tanks, laptops, car windows, or your favorite mug. I’ve had one on a stainless steel mug for a few years now, still looks great! 👍

Yes!! Thank you very much!!

Also, now I’m going to have to put this to the test... I’m going to apply a sticker to the tank keepers car. If spotted, I need you, or anyone else in the Phoenix metro, to honk obsessively at her... I mean it needs to be obnoxious, and stand out from the normal honks of traffic. It needs to be... memorable. It will signify that she shares the road with a fellow nano-reefer. Look at it as, you’re helping me, with your horn, to show her just how much I appreciate her taking care of all of our tanks, and introducing me to this site. 

• Haha 5
  • Wow 1

Dang 19 years. Between this account and the one that got banned I been Around more than most deadbeat dads. Give a call when you can drink legal. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
On 6/27/2020 at 8:22 PM, Christopher Marks said:

The stickers are waterproof and dishwasher safe

That's very cool.  I didn't know that.

21 hours ago, 1891Bro said:

I been Around more than most deadbeat dads.

Hey Bro.  Seems like it's been awhile.  Hope it won't be two years 'til we see you again.

• Like 1