Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Hello everyone. I am going to be buying and setting up a nano tank and I am looking for recommendations on what to get. I would like to get a aio setup. Something that would be ready to go out of the box but something that I can upgrade as time goes by. There’s so many out there I just don’t know what to get. I’m thinking something no bigger than a 25 or so and rimless. Would like to make it a reef tank with a few fishes in it if possible I do have some sort of a budget but as I said something that I could upgrade equipment on it as the time goes by. Any help or advice would be appreciated. 

Good morning welcome to NR.

3 hours ago, Kingizm said:

There’s so many out there

I think to start you might want to check out the ALL-IN-ONE TANK forum. Some very popular tanks are biocube16, Evo 13.5, 20G IM peninsula, the waterbox 10 gallon. Too many to keep naming. Check some of the threads and you will learn the pros and cons of different styles. Tanks that do not require much upgrading at all. Which style or look you might prefer. Which has an aquascape you like. It would be easier if you either gave a approximate budget or if there are any space limitations for where it will be placed. Good luck.

• Like 1