ReefCleaners.org

Combination of nano's for a 30 litre cube

mac0eighty

Noob fish tank owner here!

Wonder if anyone can help, I've recently bought a Biorb cube 30 litre and have been researching fish etc

I'm after a combination of small/nano size fishes and that can live with a heater or not depending?

Ideally i would want 1 catfish, 1 shrimp, 1 pea puffer and any other fishes that'll fill up the rest of my space.

I need help as every website is saying different. I know 30 litres isn't a lot to work with but I'd like to make the best out of my situation.

Thanks

This is a reefing/saltwater forum, and I assume you are talking about freshwater. I have more experience with fresh than salt though, so I will try to give you a few recommendations. 

- Catfish: There aren't any fish in this category that will fit in your tank, as most of the small ones need to be in large groups. The smallest common catfish type would be a corydoras catfish, but these guys need to be in groups of 5+. 

- Pea Puffer: These guys are not community fish, but you could keep one on its own. Sadly, it would kill any inverts (like shrimp) or fish that it shares the tank with.

- Plants: I'd recommend going the planted tank route, adds an extra element to the hobby and fish really enjoy it. Do some research on aquascaping, and your tank will look amazing. 

This video is intended for a tank slightly larger than yours, so I'd lower the amount of fish, but Aquarium Co-op is one of my favorite resources for freshwater.  Fo future posts I recommend you post on a freshwater forum like https://www.plantedtank.net/