Innovative Marine Aquariums

new tank help! still havnt had a cycle 1 month in.

Kyle99

ok so i have set up a new tank. its a 3 gallon. i bought some gravel and fake plants from petco and set it up. i am not very sure of what i am doing but i took it on anyways. so for the water i grabed some water from my local pond and added 3 little cartons of kroger brand salt it was the idonized type. i hope this was enough for 3 gallons i just added till the water was too bitter to even sip it any more. but to my main point nothing has moved in my tank. like i keep hearing people say it has to cycle but none of my plants or pebbles have rotated yet. any ideas?

p.s. this is a joke. quarentine is killing me, if affends anyone i will take down. or just just have fun with this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just add some fish. They grow to the container they live in so they’ll adjust. Get a blue tang and a clownfish just like in finding Nemo!

ooo sounds good so how many fish can i put in here like 15?

14 hours ago, RedCrow said:

Just add some fish. They grow to the container they live in so they’ll adjust. Get a blue tang and a clownfish just like in finding Nemo!

15 hours ago, Wingy said:

For best results you need to add an adult ceramic manta ray in there to really stir things up.  

6 hours ago, Kyle99 said:

ooo sounds good so how many fish can i put in here like 15?

Fish only live for like a month so you’ll have to replace them all a lot. So maybe only get like 5 small ones or 4 big ones