Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Ratvan

3 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

Did you broadcast feed the entire tank? Did you hatch the shrimp?

Sort of, I spot fed the Elegance because I wanted to watch it feed. When it had grabbed a BBS I turned the pump on and watched the Hammers get some too. 

No the shrimp are frozen. Have about 6 months supply of frozen for my clowns :sad: was using up the last of it. 

2 minutes ago, debbeach13 said:

It’s probably just me but I would let them settle for a couple weeks before stressing them out more. They just went through shipping.

I don't have anything but hand tools here and don't fancy my chances with a hacksaw even with masonry blades. Looks like the Elegance will cover its own pillar anyway. I might be able to get the Hammers into the rock if I can chip some of it out.... 

• Like 1
Chadicus Meridius
Just now, Ratvan said:

In my defense the majority of the website lists things in centimetres. I didn't notice it was listed as 4 inches 😅

It looks like a cool centerpiece coral. 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, debbeach13 said:

I knew you are English just thought you may have seen a quarter. A lighter?

image.jpg

Seen one yes, remembering equivalent sized relatable coin nope. Lighters and papers now you're on my level. How much larger is your system? 

ECLS Reefer
5 hours ago, Ratvan said:

Be honest do I need a bigger tank for that Elegance? Bog roll for scale

IMG_20200417_165803.thumb.jpg.db8513d014fdfb661b60cf3a25fa0671.jpg

IMG_20200417_165818.thumb.jpg.8196a48af9397012ae6e8829545cf2c6.jpg

IMG_20200417_172516_1.thumb.jpg.671e8443c8d88cfb6d7ea5905038658b.jpg

Oh wow the elegance is BIG!!

I'm so sorry about Hantu and Puaka!!!! I dont know how I missed you starting a new thread and tank--and just saw the notice about the clowns 😢😢

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Oh wow the elegance is BIG!!

I'm so sorry about Hantu and Puaka!!!! I dont know how I missed you starting a new thread and tank--and just saw the notice about the clowns 😢😢

Thanks. Yeah I know was a nice, then less than nice surprise as it unfolded. 

Honestly still gutted about that, the morning of the delivery. Still would have been a risk with the Elegance anyway. 

I am now meticulous with equipment and have had a 100% tidy and clear out of the fish cupboard. Will do the utility room tomorrow

• Like 1
ECLS Reefer
1 minute ago, Ratvan said:

Thanks. Yeah I know was a nice, then less than nice surprise as it unfolded. 

Honestly still gutted about that, the morning of the delivery. Still would have been a risk with the Elegance anyway. 

I am now meticulous with equipment and have had a 100% tidy and clear out of the fish cupboard. Will do the utility room tomorrow

That would have broken my heart. Makes me sick to think about the little pair.