Rehype

Hypes "Do it for the kids" mini reef

Rehype
10 minutes ago, teamschreiba said:

Looks great! My scape is eerily similar but just reversed. I’m dying to be able to add even hermit crabs so I’m pretty jealous of your inverts. 

Thanks TS! Thats awesome your my reef twin 😁  Where your tank thread? You gotta do one for old times sake 

• Like 2

Nano sapiens
21 minutes ago, Rehype said:

Thanks TS! Thats awesome your my reef twin 😁  Where your tank thread? You gotta do one for old times sake 

This is starting to feel like a mini GTG of old time reefers 'returning to the fold' :grouphug:

• Like 1

Rehype
3 minutes ago, Nano sapiens said:

This is starting to feel like a mini GTG of old time reefers 'returning to the fold' :grouphug:

:grouphug:

Totally agree . Feels good 

Gramophone

Looks like I came back at the right time. Glad to see that you're back in action, Hype! Very much looking forward to this :smilie:

• Like 1

teamschreiba
2 hours ago, Rehype said:

I have one! Need to add it to my signature I guess. It’s an ADA 60P. 

1 hour ago, Rehype said:

:grouphug:

Totally agree . Feels good 

I agree! 

• Like 1

Rehype
41 minutes ago, Gramophone said:

Looks like I came back at the right time. Glad to see that you're back in action, Hype! Very much looking forward to this :smilie:

Hey Gram!!!!!!! This  just keeps getting better and better.  So glad to see your back. Hows everything? And what tank have you cooked up? 😃

Gramophone
3 minutes ago, Rehype said:

Hey Gram!!!!!!! This  just keeps getting better and better.  So glad to see your back. Hows everything? And what tank have you cooked up? 😃

I know, right?!?! Everything is great, how about you? There's a link to the new tank on the "new tank" picture in my signature. Just got back on here today.

• Like 1

Rehype
1 hour ago, Gramophone said:

I know, right?!?! Everything is great, how about you? There's a link to the new tank on the "new tank" picture in my signature. Just got back on here today.

Im good definitely cant complain. Very Happy to see my reef fam is still around and doing well.  Im going to go check out your new tank now 

• Like 1