Innovative Marine Aquariums

berghia

snookhooker74

snookhooker74

anyone in THE FORT LAUDERDALE AREA interested in sum healthy berghia... i have about 10... just cleaned up my reef of aiptasia     i dont want them to starve to death...  sell or trade....      meet sumwhere local     

I would really, REALLY not be doing this right now. You should be avoiding all contact with other people, and many areas are, rightfully, on lockdown. 

If you end up doing it, do it carefully. Put the berghia container on something that other people don't typically touch and walk away, let the other person pick the container up. Put the berghia in something sealed so the other person can wipe the outside down with rubbing alcohol. 

snookhooker74

thank you..   of course   clorox wipes...berghia in a urine test type container in ziplok bag     im an EMT so i understand your concern   you certainly get an A PLUS in this

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Man ! i sure could use those. Was looking at aiptaisa eating file fish just this morning . They are not recommend for reef according to

Live Aquaria due to the chances of nipping at corals.

On 4/1/2020 at 5:43 PM, Mrod1! said:

Just got a file fish for that reason but always wanted to try berghia.  Good luck to whomever gets them!

Good luck with file fish. I was going to get one but got scared . Worried about my pistol shrimp ,sps and lps corals.

I ordered 5 peppermint shrimp.

snookhooker74
On 4/2/2020 at 9:07 PM, ValerieR said:

If you'll ship them I'd be interested 

sorry response so late   i didnt want to leave your reply unanswered...work has really had me busy w all thats going on .. i was able to rehome the berghia   thanks for ur interest and again my apolgies  

• Thanks 1