SaltCritters.com

Quarantine: Buying Corals

IHaveADegreeInMarineBioBut

Hey everyone, 

I hope you are all staying safe and healthy. I just wanted to ask how everyone has been getting their livestock currently. I've been watching a LFS website for a few months now, and they just never get in what I'm looking for (but they're great cause $10 for in state shipping). Some sites now have stopped shipping entirely, while others charge $40--which I'm not too opposed to right now given everything, but would rather stay close to $20-$30. 

TLDR: just looking for online livestock carriers that don't charge astronomical fees for shipping. I am in NJ. 

Thank you!

I'm not buying livestock right now. The only thing I ensured I needed was supplies for the current tanks and livestock.

With slow down on shipping and the current state of things, I'll just wait to add anything I want. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Clown79 said:

I'm not buying livestock right now. The only thing I ensured I needed was supplies for the current tanks and livestock.

With slow down on shipping and the current state of things, I'll just wait to add anything I want. 

I know 😞 I'm being terribly naive and impatient right now, but at the same time, I do want to support businesses. 

Maybe it just isn't mean to be....

25 minutes ago, IHaveADegreeInMarineBioBut said:

That's who I'm waiting on! But they haven't updated their website in several weeks 😞

Maybe having issues getting livestock in

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Tamberav said:

ya at some point they should get the sale going lol

It's understandable to say the least haha