inTank Media Baskets

Pictures I just wanna see the pictures!

naothan

i know there has been improvements to the form via 365 challenge.  but i just want to see pictures of peoples tanks ! without having to scroll threw a million posts.   why cant we have a clicker button on the side like photo of the month   one  you enter...... but when u click on the picture it brings up a page of all pictures of that persons tank ??   ... there is a yer left i like to see peoples progress!! but soooo much text.!   i just wanna see the goods ahaha  lol 

1111.JPG

1 hour ago, naothan said:

i know there has been improvements to the form via 365 challenge.  but i just want to see pictures of peoples tanks ! without having to scroll threw a million posts.   why cant we have a clicker button on the side like photo of the month   one  you enter...... but when u click on the picture it brings up a page of all pictures of that persons tank ??   ... there is a yer left i like to see peoples progress!! but soooo much text.!   i just wanna see the goods ahaha  lol 

1111.JPG

I agree. I think each member should have a gallery and when you click on their name it brings you to their gallery.

I love seeing peoples tanks but having to go through a multitude of journals/pages is just too time consuming.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, pokerdobe said:

Just follow people on instagram. Pretty much accomplishes the same thing. 

Not everyone uses it and maybe we want to see members pics here.

18 hours ago, pokerdobe said:

Just follow people on instagram. Pretty much accomplishes the same thing. 

the contest is here .. its a well established form .. it could be done . assuming with assess to the form tools i dont have Instagram and besides be a better way of judges to see the progress on a time lapse kinda platform 

• Like 1