SaltCritters.com

ai prime 16 hd *help*

nano_izzy

ive run into a bit of a problem and am hoping someone may have an idea of how to fix it. so i bought a new ai prime 16 hd and its been running about a month now with no problems. its been on the same schedule for almost all of that time and i’ve had no issues at all. i just went to my room and the light is off....the schedule shouldn’t have it shutting completely down til 11:40 though.

the ai indicators light is still green and i even tried restarting the device through my ai app. even tried running “demo” mode and it works perfectly fine. however, as soon as you put it back in “schedule” nothing turns on 😞

anyone have any clues what it could be? or maybe just another troubleshooting method. 

Open up your schedule mode and press the little play button which sits under the graph, this will have the Prime Fast Track through the 24 hour cycle for you and confirm that according to the Light it's set to run as per the above schedule. 

Also check the Date and Time for the Device under Settings >> Date and Time 

If the schedule appears to run fine running the sped up cycle and the time is right then go back to the lighting tab and save your schedule using the star icon .. Then Press the same icon again and apply the saved schedule. It will force the light to accept the schedule again