Cultivated Reef

Who sells good all in one inserts for a 10 gallon or 20 long

1000rrstunna

1000rrstunna

Loosing my mind at home with covid19 lockdown can anyone point me where to buy all in one inserts I’m bored and need a project but can’t go anywhere to get supplies. This 365 aio has me inspired lol 

This guy is extra salty
5 minutes ago, 1000rrstunna said:

Loosing my mind at home with covid19 lockdown can anyone point me where to buy all in one inserts I’m bored and need a project but can’t go anywhere to get supplies. This 365 aio has me inspired lol 

Let me know which size you’re interested in I make/build them

• Like 1
1000rrstunna
40 minutes ago, This guy is extra salty said:

I would prefer a 10 gallon what’s the lead time do they have racks and a spot for a small skimmer 

A good insert like you're considering might well be the way to go.  Just to throw it out there...a 10 or 20 Standard is a good place to consider using a Tunze Reefpack.

• Like 1
This guy is extra salty
10 hours ago, 1000rrstunna said:

I would prefer a 10 gallon what’s the lead time do they have racks and a spot for a small skimmer 

It will take me about a week to complete depending on queue. Yes it has a media rack or insert, depending on what you want. 
check out my contest build, I made mine with an insert and optional refugium or skimmer area. You would have to let me know the required water height for the skimmer you’re wanting to use

1000rrstunna
2 hours ago, This guy is extra salty said:

It will take me about a week to complete depending on queue. Yes it has a media rack or insert, depending on what you want. 
check out my contest build, I made mine with an insert and optional refugium or skimmer area. You would have to let me know the required water height for the skimmer you’re wanting to use

Just paid up for two can’t wait and happy to support local readers not China especially in times like these ! 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2020 at 11:35 PM, This guy is extra salty said:

I was just thinking about doing an AIO drop in as well.  Could you PM me details for a 10 gallon?