ReefCleaners.org

Help office fogging

GtownSalty

My building is going to be fogging with RAZOR™ Antimicrobial Coating and my tank is there. will covering it in a bag save it. Do I need to take it all down and put it all back up............ I am scared and mad cause this is not going to kill CoVid-19. It is just a scam.

• Like 1
mitten_reef

If it is the Evo5 that is on your 365 thread, then I'd pack it up and move it home. 

• Bring two 5-gallon buckets to work; with lids preferably
  • move all rocks/corals/anemone into the bucket, avoid stacking any rocks on top of each other, that's why I suggested 2 buckets.
  • move the water from the tank to cover the rocks.   
  • tank is pretty new, so I wouldn't worry about the nasties built up in the sand yet.  leave just an inch or two of water to cover the sand bed. 
  • don't forget the equipment (pump, heater,powerhead, etc) and any dry goods for the tank.

make a gallon or two of saltwater once you get home, just in case you lose any during packing/transport.

Good luck.

I am actually putting my foot down I am the manager of our medical practice and that junk is not on the list of EPA cert cleaners. I am going to prepare to take the tank home just in case but as of right now the building manager just got the AWWW HELL NO from me. I do not own the building so may not have a choice but for now I am trying.