inTank Media Baskets

Ratvans RSM 130D Shell Dwelling Cichlids (Freshwater)

Ratvan

It is most likely going to be back and forth over here. So many different discussions on how, when, and what is needed to open things back up. For the most part my take on it is they just don't know. The idea behind stay at home was to keep the hospitals from being overwhelmed and that was accomplished. Now there will be an increase in cases but the hope is it will happen at a slower pace just because the reopening will be slow. It will be a different way of life for a long time. 

• Like 4

I'm currently debating transferring the contents of my home 15g into here. 6 cory cats and the plants. That way I can consolidate the FW into the office and leave SW at home. 

But yeah back of my mind... When's the next

• 1 month later...

Wow man exactly what I was trying to do!

except I still have the stock 2x 55w 10000k/actinic combo.

grows vallis and horn wort extremely well. Just found the filter chambers and media I had couldn’t keep up with the cichlids waste! Damn they are extremely messy fish!!!!

ive since moved them on and just waiting to get back from work to Try my luck at a full planted low tech community tank!

• Like 1

Here it is before I broke it down! Now just tryi NF to rearrange and decide on a better filter arrangement in the back.

As I made an filter media box out of Perspex and was just running floss, sponge and carbon. Then had ceramic noodles in a couple of bags where the skimmer used to be!

but had a lot of algae issues, which I believe where my fault from slightly over feeding.

96CC8FE9-873A-4C0C-B774-7F120516336B.jpeg

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Shazza said:

Here it is before I broke it down! Now just tryi NF to rearrange and decide on a better filter arrangement in the back.

As I made an filter media box out of Perspex and was just running floss, sponge and carbon. Then had ceramic noodles in a couple of bags where the skimmer used to be!

but had a lot of algae issues, which I believe where my fault from slightly over feeding.

96CC8FE9-873A-4C0C-B774-7F120516336B.jpeg

Looks good, I not seen mine in a month 

Going to sell it off as we're going to be working from home permanently 

• Sad 1