SaltCritters.com

Fallen Angel Reef Rock is done - Video attached

NanoRox

SOLD  

Video of the Fallen Angel rock HERE

Final piece measures 12x13x12in high.  

Stay tuned to see what I come up with next!

available for hire...let me know what unique piece you would like in your nano reef

• Like 2

That is beautiful art! I really like how it is hollow and has hiding spots for fish/critters. Imagine a shrimp or eel poking its head out of the eye :whoa:

What is the price point of something like this? 

17 hours ago, Tamberav said:

That is beautiful art! I really like how it is hollow and has hiding spots for fish/critters. Imagine a shrimp or eel poking its head out of the eye :whoa:

What is the price point of something like this? 

Thanks so much!  I really appreciate that.  This was sold for $425.  dimensions are 12x13x12in so anything comparable in size would be the same 

• Like 1
  • Wow 2
mitten_reef
18 hours ago, Tamberav said:

Imagine a shrimp or eel poking its head out of the eye

I was thinking if two colorado sunburst BTA just shooting "flames" out of the eyes. 

51 minutes ago, NanoRox said:

This was sold for $425. 

whoever got this got truly a masterpiece of artwork, and probably could afford a couple of colorado sunburst to do what I describe above 😄 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, mitten_reef said:

I was thinking if two colorado sunburst BTA just shooting "flames" out of the eyes. 

whoever got this got truly a masterpiece of artwork, and probably could afford a couple of colorado sunburst to do what I describe above 😄 

so funny story...the guy who purchased wont be putting it in a tank...he will be using it as terrain for a table top game.  lol...oh well, who am I to judge?  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, NanoRox said:

so funny story...the guy who purchased wont be putting it in a tank...he will be using it as terrain for a table top game.  lol...oh well, who am I to judge?  

Damn. Well mind you that's about the price of an army in those systems so... Its cool you get some cross hobby advertising

• Like 2
2 hours ago, NanoRox said:

That is honestly kind of cool. It's nice enough peice for just a display outside of a tank too.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Ratvan said:

Damn. Well mind you that's about the price of an army in those systems so... Its cool you get some cross hobby advertising

I started out making terrain so I still have contacts.  😉

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

Got any Chaos Dwarf terrain left? 😄

that stuff was sold looooooong time ago.  fun to make though.  

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions