inTank Media Baskets

Anyone want a bigger birdsnest colony?

jservedio

I've had this birdsnest for like a year and a half, and while it has tripled in size, the color is absolutely terrible in my tank. I know in a lower light, heavily blue lit tank it can be incredibly colorful, but it's just plain ugly in my tank and I want to put an acro or two in its place anyway.

I'd love to trade it away for an acro frag or something interesting, but would take really anything! Located in Raleigh, NC. I'll throw in a piece of monti cap, confusa, and/or a small frag of WWC Yellow tips too if it's a nice acro frag.

Here's what it looks like now, being all ugly - it's 5" across.

birdsnest-wts.thumb.jpg.53a54cb7be4eae04474b8686967ffdbc.jpg

Here's the color when not being blasted (sorry for the tiny picture, it's a crop):

birdsnest-color.jpg.69a8cf5d5090c3c631c885eb38e274c9.jpg

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, 505nano said:

would you sell and ship instead of trading?

I would sell it locally for like $20 or just give it away if someone was just getting started out, but I'm definitely not going to ship it - it's just too much of a hassle and extremely expensive for such a cheap colony.

Plus, I botch sealing stuff all the time with the vacuum sealer and my wife would kill me if I messed it up and got half a gallon of saltwater on the hardwood floors or fried her Food Saver!

• Recommended Discussions