SaltCritters.com

I am not a contestant unofficially copying 365 challenge retired

debbeach13

Funny story - well I was amused. I did the weekly WC on this tank this morning. To do so I set the light on the shoe rack next to the tank. While I was cleaning up the light came on. A lizard had gotten into the house and was resting on the touch button.

• Haha 4
  • Wow 2

When it cools down to the 70's I would be happy to try shipping again. I want to send some to the member that received mush not mushrooms over the summer. If that goes well I will be happy to send you some, you pay shipping.

7 hours ago, This guy is extra salty said:

ill take a few your next trim!

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

When the lights first come on. Then after a few hours. 
Diver Dan here: Young William is whispering from the back of the tank that some of these mushrooms are leaving tomorrow. Maybe hopefully the human pick the ones that block my view!

8A9CEC18-450E-4FCC-850A-9525D4355F97.jpeg

0F445F25-C422-4F98-B759-29B3FDD753C4.jpeg

ABCDA12F-4EF9-4FAF-87D4-FF68F1DC1567.jpeg

07B04C10-2EBB-4B8B-B9DE-2380105F9900.jpeg

D30F7E8D-6EB0-4542-96BC-6D9CB3E9200D.jpeg

35930D2C-8672-4AF2-87B1-D2EBD5075653.jpeg

E4D32F06-3DC3-4A74-831A-9E51BDB8E98C.jpeg

• Like 2

Just did weekly WC. One gallon rinse carbon and filter pad replace filter fluff. While vacuuming the sand I knocked the GSP off the rock it shares with a toadstool and pulsing Xenia. Of course while glueing it back on I got more glue on my fingers than the rock. Now I have 3 pissed off corals. So while I pick glue of my fingers I am listening to an old unplugged CD. Any one remember that show? 

Diver Dan here. I can not believe this dam human changed this tank so much! But I am kinda enjoying the new unobstructed view. Young William can be seen much more because he lost his rock to hide under and in back of. The sexies seem fine with the changes.

This tank also went through some changes today as did the 20L. I was running out of steam by the time I finished the other tank so probably will move stuff around in a couple days. I did knock one of the gorgonians off the rock and had to re-glue it. Amazingly I do not have any glue on my fingers. The coral opened right back up thankfully. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 4

I put the big rock in my 20L. Left just a few mushrooms in here and have some in a little jar in with the BRS rock I am cycling. I think I will glue the rock with the xenia, toadstool and GSP on top of the rock next to it. That will free up some sand (so I can vacuum) and I might like a little height.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

These mushrooms are just nuts! Diver Dan tickles me every time I see him - looks like he's holding a shroom in one of those pics 🤣

Love the yellow gorg nubs too.

• Like 1
  • debbeach13 changed the title to I am not a contestant unofficially copying 365 challenge retired