ReefCleaners.org

I am not a contestant unofficially copying 365 challenge retired

debbeach13

I love them also. They can have the pico but not the 20L. In fact with the lower light and flow they should love the pico. Plus moving the zoanthids over to the 20L this could allow some sexy shrimp in the pico if I ever go to a LFS and they have some. It's been 20 years since I had sexies those hosted my Kenya tree back then. I would add some green or blue stripped mushrooms to the mushroom rock if I found those also. 

• Like 1

Hi Wingy here’s a peek at your new corals. Blue and red mushrooms, one of the Kenya tree two stocks are looking good. That little snot Kenya in the corner already came off the shell I tried to super glue it to. Should be fine though. I might have to move them all looks likes the RFA is coming back to this area. PITA

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1

I am going to start making room this weekend so everything has time to settle.  I need to glue things down anyway since the crab went on a rampage and knocked all the zoas off the rock they were perched on. I am hoping one of the lfs has some suitable rock

• Like 2

The RFA let loose an hour ago and was floating around few a few minutes. Once it stopped and was against the mushroom rock I grabbed it and put it back in the front corner. Where it stayed for weeks previously. So glad I had moved The corals for Wingy a few days ago. I just turned the lights on a few minutes ago and spotted some hair algae. I will have to pinch as much as I can and remove that. 

image.jpg

• Like 1

The GHA. Now that the mushroom rock Is in the pico it can go nuts. If I have to I will remove other corals from the pico and put into the 20L. Then pull the Kenya tree out to put in the pico.

• Like 1
debbeach13

I cleaned the glass today with a razor blade, moved things around a little bit , you know micro management, added the orange Ricordea. Tomorrow I will do a WC in the morning. Some new live stock from Aquarium Depot should arrive in the afternoon.

P.S. Diver Dan here yup she made the water all cloudy and scared Young William again! Then she wonders why she can't get a picture of him when he is in the front of the tank. It is fun to watch her try and sneak up without him seeing her, but he always does and goes under the rock.

• Haha 1

I really like sexys.  I wish the two large females hadn't turned into bad shrimp.  Be sure to keep watch and always be ready to remove any coral munchers.  

debbeach13

6 hours ago, Wingy said:

I really like sexys.  I wish the two large females hadn't turned into bad shrimp.  Be sure to keep watch and always be ready to remove any coral munchers.  

If they munch the ric's, zoas, or cloves I will move the coral.

1 hour ago, Ratvan said:

That is perfection, hope they entertain you as much as mine did for me

Thanks I might be busy just finding them every day.

1 hour ago, Snow_Phoenix said:

That mushroom growth is insane! Loving the RFA + sexy shrimp combo too! 🙂 

Yes if they munch mushrooms it would take years to notice!  

• Like 2
  • debbeach13 changed the title to I am not a contestant unofficially copying 365 challenge retired