Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

I am not a contestant unofficially copying 365 challenge retired

debbeach13

debbeach13

Hi everyone Diver Dan here. At least I am in the keeping pile and didn’t get thrown away. I am all cleaned up. I am932FE060-F1CA-4AD9-A223-BDB6215366C3.thumb.jpeg.6a14290200554fed1f3a00c756102615.jpeg going searching for Young William tonight when the human is sleeping.

• Like 1
banasophia

Aww it looks like I missed something major in here... what made you decide to break down the tank? Glad you kept Diver Dan for further adventures. 

debbeach13

3 tanks was just too much for me to keep up with. I decided to keep the old beat to crap 10 gallon going for now just because well the 10 gallon more volume seems better to me. The Evo was a lot of fun and I think there is a much better chance I can find someone that can enjoy it over the 10 gallon. My son has decided to take a break and I ended up with a few corals and a second yellow watchman goby. I didn't even scape the 10 just put every thing in there. I still have an empty 20L and the IM PRO 10 also empty. Maybe in a couple months I will move things over to one of those. 

• Like 2
debbeach13

Diver Dan here again. By now you know I have no idea what is going on and I probably couldn’t do anything about it. Just asking why is the human drying the rock that was removed from the tanks out in the driveway? 

DDF6EC90-6F93-42C1-8377-E2583377DFB8.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
growsomething
On 5/25/2021 at 7:12 AM, debbeach13 said:

That's a good idea. "The adventures of Diver Dan".

That is a thread title I would click on

• Like 1
  • debbeach13 changed the title to I am not a contestant unofficially copying 365 challenge retired
debbeach13
On 5/25/2021 at 7:12 AM, debbeach13 said:

"The adventures of Diver Dan".

I doubt I am creative enough to keep an adventure thread going for very long. But

14 hours ago, growsomething said:

That is a thread title I would click on

Me Too!

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
debbeach13

This tank has been gone for a year now and I miss the simplicity of it. It was one of the easiest tanks to maintain with super growth that I have ever had. Plus running with tap water and prime made it very economical! 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, debbeach13 said:

This tank has been gone for a year now and I miss the simplicity of it. It was one of the easiest tanks to maintain with super growth that I have ever had. Plus running with tap water and prime made it very economical! 

I've also been using tap water with prime for my little reef tank and it's super economical and convenient. I'm pretty fortunate that the tap water in my area is pretty good before being treated as well. 

• Like 1