vlangel

Dawn's natural nutrient tank system!

debbeach13

Happy New Year. Six plus items VS a mandarin sounds good to me. 

• Like 1

A.m.P

Could grab a rainford's, good color, similar behavior, the captive bred are already eating prepared foods too.

• Like 1

vlangel
4 hours ago, Tired said:

I would personally stay away from the corkscrew anemone. They sting pretty heavily and can be dangerous to small fish. The rest of that sounds like a great batch of stuff to get. Maybe grab a ricordea instead of the corkscrew? I suggest getting a ric every time you order from KP, their rics are really nice. 

I have had a corkscrew nem in the past and I never had a issue with it.  In fact I really like it a lot but had re-homed it when I got seahorses.  Hopefully it was not just a fluke gentle one of it species because I already placed the order!

• Wow 1

vlangel
3 hours ago, debbeach13 said:

Happy New Year. Six plus items VS a mandarin sounds good to me. 

Yeah, it's just feels right.  I need to hold off on a mandarin until I am ready to go all out whatever it takes to get one to thrive.  Right now I want easier where my tank is concerned.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

vlangel
2 hours ago, A.m.P said:

Could grab a rainford's, good color, similar behavior, the captive bred are already eating prepared foods too.

They are a very attractive fish and I may add one to the tank some day.  It should fit in well with my current fish.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1