Pod Your Reef

Red Sea Reefled 50

roblox84

I'm setting up a new 20 gallon tank and was wondering what you all think about the reefled 50? I was going to go with another AI prime but I don't like how they took away wifi like my old one has. Unfortunately there aren't many reviews about this light.

They are pretty well received all around but i'm not sure what your 20g dimensions are, the Reefled 50 max spread is rated at 20"x20". Something to keep in mind. 

ECLS Reefer
On 2/27/2020 at 4:32 AM, roblox84 said:

I'm setting up a new 20 gallon tank and was wondering what you all think about the reefled 50? I was going to go with another AI prime but I don't like how they took away wifi like my old one has. Unfortunately there aren't many reviews about this light.

I’m using one over an Evo 13.5g. I love it, though I definitely have to crank down the power a bit. 

• 1 month later...
OfficeReefer

Does anyone have any info about the Wifi - is actual Wifi or is it like Fluval Wifi controller (I once expanded on that Evo and are thinking about a Red Sea Max Nano)?

What I am referring to is it like direct connect (adhoc) via Wifi to the device/light or do you set it up to be configured through your network (meaning I can be connected to my wifi and do what I need to do)?