Cultivated Reef

Gravity

21 hours ago, devaji108 said:

^ they can get pretty small maybe in a small hole?

Probably, not sure where else it could go. How long can they survive without light?

3 hours ago, Gravity said:

Probably, not sure where else it could go. How long can they survive without light?

that is a good question. hopefully it will show up in a day or to. 

did you check the over flow maybe it went for a walk and ended up there?

• 2 weeks later...

Finally moved over the orange yuma this weekend. Was just supposed to be an easy transfer but the mushroom fell off its rock and floated behind the tanks rock work. The rock was easy enough to remove and while out I did find the rock flower nem hanging out on the back. I got the mushroom sitting in the corner now trying to wait for it to re attach to the rock. 

8C982636-B0B3-4280-9C9D-EE9F5AEE97C1.thumb.jpeg.b12ae46afd021b0fbc6b971fe62fc2a4.jpeg

ED891DDD-5706-40DD-8A76-91BA35EEA68A.thumb.jpeg.b1331ed42bbca1a592e5e3205411fb52.jpeg

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The tank has been mostly on hold. But the rock flower anemone has finally come out of hiding. It’s looking pretty rough, hope it bounces back. 

E45C6A4A-1CF3-43B8-81CD-9089EDB4D505.jpeg

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

It’s been a while since I posted but here is the final update. The tank ran until August 18, just couldn’t keep up with the three tanks and this saw the most neglect. Ended up giving the live rock, heater and 7.4 gal lifegard peninsula tank to my brother-in-law to get him into the hobby. The 3.4 gal is now empty and in storage. All corals have been moved to my biocube 14, besides the RFA which is with my brother-in-law. 

Final Tank Photo 7/31/2020

C07380C5-376A-4E85-B46C-37F9D3F01B3D.thumb.jpeg.90ad46a7ae7f495263e64805e605704b.jpeg

• Sad 1
9 hours ago, Gravity said:

Ended up giving the live rock, heater and 7.4 gal lifegard peninsula tank to my brother-in-law to get him into the hobby.

Sharing the hobby is great. Sorry your out of the contest. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Well pulled the trigger on the 4.1 along with the Prime 16HD but wont be able to get it wet until after mid March. Its livestock show season and family will be out showing cattle all over Texas in February and March. Can't wait to get it here and working on it.

• Like 1