Ratvan

5G Home Reef

Azur
8 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

No worries, said it so many places lol. 

Guess I'll just have to mix a batch and try it, unless anyone works at Halford and can get me distilled with a discount 🤔

Hmm that's not a bad idea either. Just had a quick google and Euro Car Parts could be one to try -

https://www.eurocarparts.com/p/tetrosyl-de-ionised-water-25ltr-de-ionised-water-25ltr-553772350

• Thanks 1

karisma

I dont know what the exact conversion is but i pay 1 dollar canadian for a 10 liter jug of rodi. I think thats a bit pricey no?

• Confused 1

Punk_Rock_Blenny
4 hours ago, Ratvan said:

Well I am down to my last 10 gallons of RO water (thanks @Punk_Rock_Blenny, hope you get better soon) after that I am going to have to make the switch to tap water, Spotless water has stopped trading apart from drinking water sources (no use for reef tank) LFS is closed. I have asked around a few local reefers but only @Punk_Rock_Blennywas kind enough to let me fill up a couple of storage containers 

Also my preferred brand of salt is now ridiculously expensive so have had to switch to another cheaper more readily available brand

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tetra-Marine-Create-Perfect-Water/dp/B001J55H26/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=tetra+sea+salt&qid=1585659268&sr=8-1

Decent enough salt, thinking about it ill swap you rodi use for walking Shep? I'm in the ICU at LGI for at least another week so hell be cooped up all day, can get out the back (as you know) but he needs a long arse walk 2-3 times a day. Fair? 

• Thanks 1

Ratvan
2 minutes ago, Punk_Rock_Blenny said:

Decent enough salt, thinking about it ill swap you rodi use for walking Shep? I'm in the ICU at LGI for at least another week so hell be cooped up all day, can get out the back (as you know) but he needs a long arse walk 2-3 times a day. Fair? 

OMG yes!!! 

• Haha 1