Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Tigahboy’s SW Planted Tank Project - Three.Six.Five

Tigahboy

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/20/2020 at 9:34 AM, Tigahboy said:

Added a fogger. 😁
DSC02423-2.thumb.jpg.762904e6ec59a527081a54b29509ee72.jpg

94E10C26-53C8-4B7B-B5F8-2E7FD1879F35.thumb.jpeg.013de4c58a420e64e2f684d047b5c18a.jpeg

Lol what does the fog machine do? It’s not even October yet so it can’t be for Halloween. 

• Haha 4
19 minutes ago, billygoat said:

Omg... now he's got a fog machine... can the man be stopped? 🤔😂

12 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Lol what does the fog machine do? It’s not even October yet so it can’t be for Halloween. 

I'll borrow the fogger for my Halloween display next month. 

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Amphrites said:

I think halloween was a convenient excuse to buy a fogger for the tank =p

Those little gobies are so pretty.

These gobies are definitely cute little guys/gals.  I lost a couple and ordered replacements, but ended up with a freebie, so now I have 7 in total.

• Like 5
  • Wow 1
16 hours ago, mystersyster said:

Hey Tigah, love your tank. I'm lazy and didn't want to scroll through the 19 pages again. What are you dosing?

Dosing Brightwell Aquatics ChaetoGro (fertilizer), Ferrion (ferrous iron), NeoPhos (phosphates), NeoNitro (nitrates), and ATI Essentials Pro. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Christopher Marks said:

That fogger is unreal! 😵 Have any closeups? Is it a salt creep machine after awhile?

I'll try to take photos of the fogger itself. It will affect salinity and pH, etc., so I don't actually keep it on.  Just slap it on for a quick photo, then off.  Trying to figure out how to make it run in a separate freshwater container, but haven't had luck yet.

1 hour ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

Seriously @Tigahboy you and @Cannedfish. Y’all are like the NR version of college jocks everybody wishes they could be but can’t ever achieve. You with your gorgeous macro and fogger and Canned with his photos. 
CM is the third guy 😂😂

image.gif.35a635f3c2e994a9d02d5310cba3c314.gif

🤣 I'm still trying to get on @Cannedfish's level. One day. 🤞

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
9 minutes ago, Tigahboy said:

I'll try to take photos of the fogger itself. It will affect salinity and pH, etc., so I don't actually keep it on.  Just slap it on for a quick photo, then off.  Trying to figure out how to make it run in a separate freshwater container, but haven't had luck yet.

🤣 I'm still trying to get on @Cannedfish's level. One day. 🤞

Right? I’m trying to get even one photo of his quality. The race is so gonna be on when I get my new camera and lens. It’s gonna be NR Smackdown then.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 3
On 9/25/2020 at 6:45 AM, Tigahboy said:

Dosing Brightwell Aquatics ChaetoGro (fertilizer), Ferrion (ferrous iron), NeoPhos (phosphates), NeoNitro (nitrates), and ATI Essentials Pro. 

Thanks dude. I've been doing essentials pro in my reef for a while. I like it quite a bit.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, mystersyster said:

👀

Definitely looks good with some caulerpa growing in. 

Agreed! Been letting the caulerpa grow out a bit. Actually haven’t trimmed much at all last couple weeks so things are getting full in here. 

• Like 1