Innovative Marine Aquariums

New nano build !

$alt_Life

Hey everyone 

so I am thinking about building a second tank. I always wanted a nano setup. I’m trying to choose which tank to go with and wanted your opinions. I was looking at the waterbox nanos or the IM nuvo. Opinions on both or what to go with ? Interested in thoughts thanks !!!

• Like 1

The more tanks the better! I just recently made the jump to nano from my larger 60 gallon and I love it. I currently have a waterbox 10 gallon tank and absolutely love it. Plenty of room in the back for a small skimmer or whatever else you could want back there. The stock return pump is pretty good but if you think of SPS you may want to add some more flow. I added an aquamai kps pump to mine and its great. anyways its a great tank thats built very very well. and honestky for the price I cant complain. I hope that helps a bit.

I went with a cvue 18 since my lfs carries it. However in hignsight  I would suggest the IM Nuvo 20. Not to small and not to big and lots of after market options are avail easily. Also comes as a great setup stock. I’m ending up upgrading things in my cvue that came stock on a IM nuvo. Cost $80 more than my cvue but I spent that and some upgrading things quick. 

• 4 weeks later...
This guy is extra salty

I like what some of the manufacturers have on their tanks but I like building my own. So I guess im a bit bias. 🤷‍♂️
but if you’re on a budget go with IM