ReefCleaners.org

Dojoloach's 365 Nano Challenge- Fear the Dark Side

DOJOLOACH

March FTS.  Still cycling somehow.. added dr.tims bacteria like 4 weeks ago and still no nitrite, 4ppm ammonia or higher. I've never had a tank take this long!

20200307_160455.jpg

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking for livestock ideas. I'm leaning towards 1 small clown goby and maybe a small CUC. With it being barebottom with gsp carpet I gotta rule out goby's...

Tank is finally starting to cycle, had to stick some rock in there from another tank which will be removed once the fish is established... Once fish is established I'll add corals. Here is my April tank shot

20200423_211632.jpg

• Like 1
DOJOLOACH
On 4/23/2020 at 9:20 PM, DOJOLOACH said:

Looking for livestock ideas. I'm leaning towards 1 small clown goby and maybe a small CUC. With it being barebottom with gsp carpet I gotta rule out goby's...

Tank is finally starting to cycle, had to stick some rock in there from another tank which will be removed once the fish is established... Once fish is established I'll add corals. Here is my April tank shot

20200423_211632.jpg

Yellow clown goby will be my only fish for this 6g... Currently in my qt tank and feeding well. I think I'll love this little guy. Very bold personality

20200430_202803.jpg

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

May FTS, I've got some zoa frags mounted on the left rock as one of the asteroids.

Scrambled eggs, fruit loops, a unnamed green frag, and L.A Lakers.

Plan to do the right rock with lps next

20200524_182955.jpg

20200524_183003.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

June FTS 

Things have gone downhill the past month. My ato system is hard to setup because I haven't taken the time to find a hose clamp that works on this thing

20200630_220643.jpg

• Sad 1
  • 1 month later...