ReefCleaners.org

Water Parameter App recommendations?

Gakarl100

• Christopher Marks changed the title to Water Parameter App recommendations?

Blank 5x7 note cards + #2 pencil with eraser😉 

But seriously, pencil+note card is my go-to now.   I used an online tool I made to track everything for the first 5 years or so.  It was easy to use, fun and useful too, but a lot of work to maintain in the long run.  (I used TikiWiki installed locally....with a custom tracker for taking test results.  Worked like a simple Access Database with a Form.  Used other TikiWiki components extensively as well.  Easy to set up!  I'm just no system administrator, so in the long run....ie when "stuff" eventually happens....it was too much work to be worth it.)

But if you must be digital about it, check out the aquaPlanner app by Jose Weeks. 

http://www.alliatek.com/mobile/aquaplanner/

There are Lite and Pro versions.

He's been developing it since the early/mid 2000's (going from memory).  The app isn't over-complicated while still being complete.  Plus I've met him and he's a nice guy too!  👍

I didn’t even realize there were apps for this. I just use an excel sheet. I have one for water parameters and one for the dates I added each coral/fish wish usually includes the price and frag size at the time of purchase.