Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Nanobox responsiveness

Looselyhuman

5 hours ago, Reefkid88 said:

So I am assuming his wholesale provider for parts has been giving problems ? The people need answers lol.  

thats what i was told in the emails. been having alot of problems with the bluefish controllers is what he told me. he told me he thought he could rig something up for me that would still work but later said he didn’t feel good about sending me the light with how he had to work around the problem. 

im not close to dave and this was my only time trying to purchase from him. other members here may be able to give a more in depth response. im just relaying what he let me know after i got a refund 

• Like 1
Beatslacker
8 hours ago, nano_izzy said:

i ended up sending him one last email stating i wanted a refund as i have already got another light. didn’t get a response for around a week so i filed a chargeback. he sent me a message the next day informing me a bit more about his recent problems with products he uses. 

got my money back and sent him a few emails back and forth. very disappointing process but shit happens sometimes thats out of your control.  

well atleast you got something out of him. he told me 3 weeks ago it was gonna ship out on a specific date. he hasnt responded to me since so. I'm totally fine with waiting for a good product, and I understand that all things considered it's a tough time. I'd just like to be aware of what's going on with it, but i feel like if i dont hear from him in another week I to will have to file for a refund. just wish there was some communication. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Beatslacker said:

well atleast you got something out of him. he told me 3 weeks ago it was gonna ship out on a specific date. he hasnt responded to me since so. I'm totally fine with waiting for a good product, and I understand that all things considered it's a tough time. I'd just like to be aware of what's going on with it, but i feel like if i dont hear from him in another week I to will have to file for a refund. just wish there was some communication. 

that’s exactly how i was feeling. i had no problem waiting for the light as i had ordered a custom colored one and really wanted one from him. however, after a little over 3 months from my purchase date i was over it and just wanted my money so i could put it towards other tank goodies. i know shit happens so in no way am i trying to bash him. i just wish responses would have been more timely. 

• Sad 1
Beatslacker
22 hours ago, nano_izzy said:

that’s exactly how i was feeling. i had no problem waiting for the light as i had ordered a custom colored one and really wanted one from him. however, after a little over 3 months from my purchase date i was over it and just wanted my money so i could put it towards other tank goodies. i know shit happens so in no way am i trying to bash him. i just wish responses would have been more timely. 

same boat! I'm about to request a refund. he wont respond to anything at all. almost feels like hes calling it quits. just sucks, have friends who have his lights and they are great, not I cant get one if I wanted to and already paid. just a bad experience overall for me it seems. was doing a whole nano build around his light to, that's the biggest let down. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hi guys!

A good customer sent me to this thread. I honestly had no idea I still had the forum but should have jumped on this sooner apparently. 

Things have been extremely rough over the past eight months and no reason to go into detail. Regardless there are a few items that look like I have completely missed. I am not sure if emails were missed or what but I am here. I refunded a ton of orders and thought things were caught up besides the last few I can build. 

@R17R7 - Please send an email to davefason@gmail.com 

@Beatslacker - Please send an email to davefason@gmail.com 

This is my personal email. I will take of you guys right away. Totally on me and my fault. 

With the virus and 90% of my main vendors closed/limited I am looking to have to take a break for a few months. 

-Dave

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2