waldoz

20L AIO build -365 Day All-in-One Nano Reef Challenge

devaji108

that is good to hear he's swimming around and eating like a champ!

waldoz

Well looks like we have a decision to make.. 🙂   Stay in the contest or transfer everything over to the 25 Lagoon.    I think we could but its 25 gallon and that is breaking the rules.   The good news is the scape  its almost the same display size in front but deeper.  I really would like to finish out the contest though.  That would give us some time to find a stand and get everything figured out.   

• Like 1

waldoz

My son is getting tired of scooping RODI water out so looking for either brute Tash can or a 55 GL drum .  Anyone local know good source for clean drum?  They can be used. Just don't know if we need that much for 25 gallon. I always thought you needed enough to do 100% water change if something nuked the tank. 😬 Space is pretty limited in the garage, so looking for some good options. Thanks!

ef4life
On 8/1/2020 at 8:54 AM, waldoz said:

Well looks like we have a decision to make.. 🙂   Stay in the contest or transfer everything over to the 25 Lagoon.    I think we could but its 25 gallon and that is breaking the rules.   The good news is the scape  its almost the same display size in front but deeper.  I really would like to finish out the contest though.  That would give us some time to find a stand and get everything figured out.   

Contest will be over pretty quick, the years already half over. Might as well stick it out to the end.

waldoz

We still have a lot to get for the tank  so I am sure that is what will happen.

• Like 2