inTank Media Baskets

Cast-A-Reef Nano - 365 Day All-in-One Nano Reef Challenge

RiTz

It's obvious that this is a new tank.  And, by the way, it looks great.  However, the rules do require at least one picture of the empty/dry tank, with your favorite food condiment inside (as proof of starting the tank after reading the rules).  I'm hoping that the tank is still dry and you can get a quick shot for us, so that everything is legit.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, seabass said:

It's obvious that this is a new tank.  And, by the way, it looks great.  However, the rules do require at least one picture of the empty/dry tank, with your favorite food condiment inside (as proof of starting the tank after reading the rules).  I'm hoping that the tank is still dry and you can get a quick shot for us, so that everything is legit.

Maybe they enjoy eating Coral Frenzy? 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

People were stretching it with beer... coral frenzy... I'm not so sure. 

Probably best to snap a quick picture with a "food condiment" per the entry rules to ensure you qualify to enter!

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

People were stretching it with beer... coral frenzy... I'm not so sure. 

Probably best to snap a quick picture with a "food condiment" per the entry rules to ensure you qualify to enter!

Hey now...beers a perfect condiment 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1
On 2/19/2020 at 6:26 PM, RiTz said:

Oops realized the picture never posted! Haha 00F36B1E-6B64-4C05-B838-EED776B0CD98.thumb.jpeg.19ec28b9cdc8101f138e0966d5465194.jpeg

E4899E5B-044F-4F28-9621-A951DBC3C3D9.jpeg

nice load of goodies!

that's the fulval evo 13.5 right? I was wondering when someone was gonna rock that tank! 

I hear it a great tank tons of ppl have it so lots of info out there. 

you gonna run it as a  peninsula or agents a wall. either is fine but I like peninsula's

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Yep - Fluval EVO 13.5! I am definitely going to set it up as a peninsula.  Really having a hard time with the scape. been Super Picky and not really sure what corals I want which might effect the type of fish I am going to home. Right now I am waiting for the stand and need a few more bags of sand. 

I am going to start it off with the stock lights. Not sure what light to add to this build. I currently have the Kessil A360X on my 40 Gal. Build but wanting to try something different to compare. Hoping to get it wet by Mid April. 

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Aquarium: 13.5 Gal Fluval Evo

Equipment: 

• Fluval Sea PS2 Mini Protein Skimmer
  • inTank Media Basket for Fluval Evo 12 and 13.5 Aquariums
  • Aqueon Pro Heater 50W
  • Sicce Syncra Silent
  • Cobalt Aquatics Rescue Air - Complete Emergency Air Pump Kit
  • Filtration Pads - Coral Life Pure Flo Fine Filter Pad & Aquatic Life Bonded Filter Pad ( Will be placed in the overflow section
  • CaribSea Live Sand - Not sure how many pounds yet
  • Caribsea Live Rock - 13 lbs - Two - Original Pieces and a Branch - Did some scapes but not yet sold on one. Might buy a small arch and see how that goes. 
    • one.jpg.cc932762d519e09a697bef9bada93c0b.jpgtwo.jpg.048eeb534b1ba096355636034b9d6ac4.jpgfive.jpg.5385ac65b96564fc37a2c87a46c557ba.jpgfour.jpg.6f5e3b0874871ef7a0a5fb5ca5c46d0a.jpgthree.jpg.6c9ddf12231006226615e4fd02c08f2c.jpg

Cast of The Reef aka Live Stock

• Gorgeous Leather Colony
  • Sweet Leather 
  • Home Grown Blue Cespitularia Colony
  • Carmel Lover Zoas
  • Golden Eyes Zoas
  • Milky Way Shroom
  • White Band Shroom
  • Cupcake Mushroom

To Be Continued...

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, RiTz said:

Aquarium: 13.5 Gal Fluval Evo

Equipment: 

• Fluval Sea PS2 Mini Protein Skimmer
  • inTank Media Basket for Fluval Evo 12 and 13.5 Aquariums
  • Aqueon Pro Heater 50W
  • Sicce Syncra Silent
  • Cobalt Aquatics Rescue Air - Complete Emergency Air Pump Kit
  • Filtration Pads - Coral Life Pure Flo Fine Filter Pad & Aquatic Life Bonded Filter Pad ( Will be placed in the overflow section
  • CaribSea Live Sand - Not sure how many pounds yet
  • Caribsea Live Rock - 13 lbs - Two - Original Pieces and a Branch - Did some scapes but not yet sold on one. Might buy a small arch and see how that goes. 
    • one.jpg.cc932762d519e09a697bef9bada93c0b.jpgtwo.jpg.048eeb534b1ba096355636034b9d6ac4.jpgfive.jpg.5385ac65b96564fc37a2c87a46c557ba.jpgfour.jpg.6f5e3b0874871ef7a0a5fb5ca5c46d0a.jpgthree.jpg.6c9ddf12231006226615e4fd02c08f2c.jpg

Cast of The Reef aka Live Stock

• Gorgeous Leather Colony
  • Sweet Leather 
  • Home Grown Blue Cespitularia Colony
  • Carmel Lover Zoas
  • Golden Eyes Zoas
  • Milky Way Shroom
  • White Band Shroom
  • Cupcake Mushroom

To Be Continued...

Nice! Can’t wait to see what you decide on. 🙂

• Thanks 1

YES peninsula all the way!! you will love seeing both sides. so much more room for corals.

is that pice of foam the inside of the tank dems.? if not I would suggest making a cardboard cut out of the tank inside space and play around with the scaping that way. it really helps.

I like the 1st scape ( not that I get a vote in it.) but maybe cement/putty the branch just an inch or so  of the sand bed? IDK just an idea. 

• Thanks 1