• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SliceGolfer

• devaji108

• Tamberav

• ef4life

ah yeah I have heard that. I was thinking of running a DIY upflow scrubber would hate to see the light in the DT. 

can you get the dems of the return pump section plz 😄

1 minute ago, SliceGolfer said:

Conservative measurements are 3 1/8” x 5 1/8” x 14”. You might squeak another 1/16th or so if lucky.

nice the IM RT would fit. hmmm anyway carry on your build thread I'll stop bugging ya 

7 minutes ago, SliceGolfer said:

Well I took a closer look. That 5 1/8” dimension is shorter, closer to 4 3/4”. There is a submerged divider I didn’t see when measuring.

oh those dang hiding dividers get ya every time eh?

1 hour ago, SliceGolfer said:

If you mean what stand did I use, it is this nightstand. I used Gorilla glue at every joint and some deck fasteners to firm it up for the weight.

https://www.jossandmain.com/furniture/pdp/lindemann-classic-groove-1-drawer-nightstand-j000166361.html?piid=1538872899

oh that looks great to bad there out of stock. not that I have the WB 20 cube but if I did love that table. real wood or MDF?

• SliceGolfer changed the title to 365 AIO Challenge - SliceGolfer's 20 in 2020 - April FTS