Innovative Marine Aquariums

Karisma's tiny tank....New coral!

karisma

7 minutes ago, karisma said:

The asta is ok. Im thinking about the prime for growth mostly. Plus they are just so up to date on everything. The asta is limited. 

Boo, dont leave the Asta Club!

But yes it is limited, I have been wondering how much you can actually do to the light however if you knew much about LEDS and electronics

19 hours ago, Ratvan said:

Boo, dont leave the Asta Club!

But yes it is limited, I have been wondering how much you can actually do to the light however if you knew much about LEDS and electronics

Aww. Buď i love this asta. Dont think ill be leaving the club soon. Mainly...the prime woild.be overkill and dwarf my tank lol.

Im on the fence still.

• Like 1
IHaveADegreeInMarineBioBut
1 hour ago, karisma said:

Got a few more softies. Green fuzzy shrooms, neon green mushroom, and radioactive green zoas.

1585182779016232086459.jpg

Are you ordering from online or LFS?

SaltyGallon
9 hours ago, karisma said:

Got a few more softies. Green fuzzy shrooms, neon green mushroom, and radioactive green zoas.

1585182779016232086459.jpg

Haha all of those corals on are on my hit list for the pico! That shroom looks great and really like the green tipped torch too.

2 hours ago, Azur said:

Haha all of those corals on are on my hit list for the pico! That shroom looks great and really like the green tipped torch too.

Thanks buddy! Green fuzzy shrooms are one of my favorite corals. And they are super hearty! Mine is sort of small wish i had gotten a bigger one but i suppose it gives me room to grow out lol

The torch is perfect size for this tank. Its short tentacles won't sting nearby corals either!

SaltyGallon
54 minutes ago, karisma said:

Thanks buddy! Green fuzzy shrooms are one of my favorite corals. And they are super hearty! Mine is sort of small wish i had gotten a bigger one but i suppose it gives me room to grow out lol

The torch is perfect size for this tank. Its short tentacles won't sting nearby corals either!

I've never kept one but they look ace. What's the secret to getting them super fluffy and mega green?!

21 minutes ago, Azur said:

I've never kept one but they look ace. What's the secret to getting them super fluffy and mega green?!

Im not sure. I guess i just have been lucky. I keep em close to the sandbed thats about it...

Got a new heater replacing my preset. Hated the preset it was keeping my tank at 80-81 degrees

This finnex one actually works keeps things at 78. Exactly what i set it to.

15854039592231286278300.jpg

• Like 1

So far im impressed how powerful the wavemaker is. For its tiny size im over the moon. I have to keep it on 10%

But its a little noisy. Sounds like bearings going on it or something. Gonna let it do its thing in the water and see if it quiets down.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, karisma said:

So far im impressed how powerful the wavemaker is. I have to keep it on 10%

But its a little noisy. Sounds like bearings going on it or something. Gonna let it do its thing in the water and see if it quiets down.

Got tired of the noise. Took the thing a part and cleaned the impeller put it back together and now its silent :)

• Like 1