Top Shelf Aquatics

My fully modded Evo 5

Snowb34

Here's my baby. Been up and running about a year and 4 months. It's fully modded. Got a Cobalt 606 return pump, hydor 240 circulation pump, intank media basket, AI prime HD light, and a shit ton of love! 

20200120_114322.jpg

20200207_212713.jpg

20200130_164126.jpg

• Like 7

I’m always surprised that I don’t see more people using the Evo V as a nano reef, and yours looks great. Also I’ve always wanted to mount my light higher like yours and take off my lid. How much evaporation do you get? Is there a lot of light spill over with the AI prime? 

Thank you. I have an ATO and it sucks down about a gallon in 4-5 days. There's a little bit of light spill but nothing too drastic. The thing with no top is it looks sleek, but I've lost every fish to jumping

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

LOVE this EVO 5 tank for reefing... can your share a list of all your mods, big and small?

Getting back into the reefing after 25yr hiatus... had a 300 gal custom-fit in home with tons of custom stuff..  sadly had to shut down and this or give away everything. 

• Like 1