Dirté Sanchez

Le Dirté’s Flirting with Divorce 🙊 365 AIO Challenge

Tamberav

Looks good!

• Thanks 1

Dirté Sanchez

Wheee! Got the new inverts and blue ricordea in today! Looking great in my little challenge tank! Love this little pico.

• Like 2

debbeach13

Looks awesome. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dirté Sanchez

So today I had to make a cage section with plastic grid to protect the ATO sensor from wandering snails that park their butt right on its face. This is the second morning I've been awakened to the sound of the ATO running and not shutting off, and this morning it overflowed. Doesn't take much on this tiny tank to achieve that either. So I took some plastic grid and cut it to fit in the small area beside the AIO chamber and the wall. Made sure to give it a bottom grid to prevent any sneaking behind it. So hopefully that will fix the problem.

This tank reminds me so much of a tropical jungle mountain side, like in Hawaii. The way the GSP grows up an incline to the palys and colorful zoas... its got good fengshui. 

Found a new guy today to go in with the other teeny weenies. Also a great pod supplier in my LFS just down the street. They've got pods about the same size as the GBGs! So this guy and the Mandy shouldn't run out of food. Though at least this guy eats frozen mysis and brine already, which is always a bonus. He shall be named Smaug.

• Like 1