Pod Your Reef

Tamberav's 5g pico in 365 - Sept photo dump!

Tamberav

Just another shot. I plan on a water change tonight. Acans are mad half of the time from a blenny or hermit walking on them 🙃

Something also knocked off a blasto that I need to reglue when I drain the water enough to get my hand in there.

Sandbed is difficult to keep clean with the heavy feeding but the corals don’t mind!

815AB51D-2264-4BDC-89E8-A139632B7ECE.thumb.jpeg.9750334c3ec801f2d0a00efa9ae7f700.jpeg

• Like 5

An orange beacon at night! Nocturnal inhabitants make for a fun nightstand tank next to a bed. The lights are out but the party just got started!

I will certainly consider nocturnal inhabitants for any nightstand tank from here out. It’s fun to watch them all come out and cruise around as you drift off to sleep. Maybe a nocturnal theme for the next tank?

92E6BBCD-CE15-481A-BB7F-BC001DC92052.thumb.jpeg.67560036bf6dcacb344a4ddf673b2c33.jpeg

• Like 2

Congratulations. The tank and the corals look great. Your pom pom crab and the saron shrimp are just so fun. 

4 hours ago, Tamberav said:

Nocturnal inhabitants make for a fun nightstand tank next to a bed. The lights are out but the party just got started!

This is awesome. Good luck in the contest.  

• Like 1

I can no longer get the scraper between the glass and the birdsnest. I may swap this rock into an IM10g to give me more room. I have a FW tank with just two small mollies in it that I could empty and move those guys into here. A little swapsies... 

It would kind of be a mess to move the FW tank though as it has potting soil and sand and lots of roots from the plants.

• Like 1