Jump to content
Azur

365 Day Challenge: Azur's 1G Office Ocean

Recommended Posts

Azur

Update as of 18/02/2020 -

 

The rock's cycling in my other nano as I type and causing a nice diatom bloom... Happy days haha. I picked up two nice bits of ultra GSP at the weekend, so that's my plans for the back wall sorted. I'm on the hunt for a nice bright green mushroom or two, most probably rhodactis - something nice and bright which will split quickly!

 

I'm still undecided on a 'show stopper' piece, ideally it'd be something pretty and green like a hammer, but it'd quickly outgrow the tank space and I want something a touch hardier. 

 

The AIO acrylic's arriving this week and looking forward to sticking it in place. More pics to come soon 👍🏼

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
karisma
7 hours ago, Azur said:

Update as of 18/02/2020 -

 

The rock's cycling in my other nano as I type and causing a nice diatom bloom... Happy days haha. I picked up two nice bits of ultra GSP at the weekend, so that's my plans for the back wall sorted. I'm on the hunt for a nice bright green mushroom or two, most probably rhodactis - something nice and bright which will split quickly!

 

I'm still undecided on a 'show stopper' piece, ideally it'd be something pretty and green like a hammer, but it'd quickly outgrow the tank space and I want something a touch hardier. 

 

The AIO acrylic's arriving this week and looking forward to sticking it in place. More pics to come soon 👍🏼

 

 

Now i want an even smaller tank lmao! I love this little thing. Following!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Azur
20 hours ago, karisma said:

Now i want an even smaller tank lmao! I love this little thing. Following!

Thank you! Still undecided if it's too small but we'll see how it plays out! Acrylic gluing tonight 😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
karisma
13 minutes ago, Azur said:

Thank you! Still undecided if it's too small but we'll see how it plays out! Acrylic gluing tonight 😁

I want an office now. Simply to display a pico reef haha!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Azur
3 hours ago, karisma said:

I want an office now. Simply to display a pico reef haha!

... Being able to have an office pico is one of the only silver linings of being stuck in a miserable office 5 days a week!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Ratvan
4 minutes ago, Azur said:

... Being able to have an office pico is one of the only silver linings of being stuck in a miserable office 5 days a week!

Office tanks rock, next stage add a sump Mwahahahaha

IMG_20200219_155918_resized_20200219_035934653.thumb.jpg.390aafc326074a04fa45c4cd1838ce0b.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Smurf

Super cute and great aquascape. Well thought out and very planned/ executed so far. 

 

Best of luck in the competition! 1 gallon will be quite a challenge in itself. Your pictures are top notch. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Azur
26 minutes ago, Ratvan said:

Office tanks rock, next stage add a sump Mwahahahaha

 

Hahaha I can't decide if the RO jug by the bin or the papers on the window (I'm assuming to block natural light) are the icing on the cake!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Azur
11 minutes ago, Smurf said:

Super cute and great aquascape. Well thought out and very planned/ executed so far. 

 

Best of luck in the competition! 1 gallon will be quite a challenge in itself. Your pictures are top notch. 

Thanks Smurf, I'm trying to do things right from the start to (hopefully) avoid any big bumps further down the pico road! If the tank makes the full year hopefully it will be less "cute" and more "monstrous" 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Ratvan
1 minute ago, Azur said:

Hahaha I can't decide if the RO jug by the bin or the papers on the window (I'm assuming to block natural light) are the icing on the cake!!!

I have a solar panel behind those, leading to a battery for backup power 😄

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recommended Discussions

×
×
  • Create New...