ReefCleaners.org

365 Day All-in-One Nano Reef Challenge 🏁

Christopher Marks

13 minutes ago, Jerad81 said:

Awesome. I was mostly worried if I found something that normally cost more but was either on sale or had a reduced price because it was a smaller size people wouldn't think I was "breaking" my theme. Now I just have to decide if I want to cap myself at $30 or $45. Either way I'll keep my recites just in case.

Just be safe and cap it at $100 a frag 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, Jerad81 said:

How about I just make it $1000, then I won't have any restrictions! 🤣

how about a theme where everything is a minimum price of $1000

🤑🤑🤑🤑:bling::bling::bling::bling:🤑🤑🤑🤑

candy basslets and holy grail torches 

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
  • Wow 2
22 minutes ago, Tamberav said:

Floating tartar sauce :scarry: 

I agree..... unless it's supposed to be floating because Harry Potter made it so? Wingardium leviosa tartar sauce?

• Like 1
This guy is extra salty
12 minutes ago, Dirté Sanchez said:

I agree..... unless it's supposed to be floating because Harry Potter made it so? Wingardium leviosa tartar sauce?

Swish and flick

• Haha 6
1 hour ago, waldoz said:

Figured we better start before its too late. Lego magic  and  Baby steps

IMG_20200215_165506539_MP.thumb.jpg.ed156b5d69ba2845772eb13bdfb11c31.jpg

Good to see you here I head through your other build thread today! nice job!

NoOneLikesADryTang

Guys...  The tank keeper finally read this thread... Good news, it wasn’t an immediate no. 

Bad news, the tank keeper said that the most people ever online at once was 4k. I was told if I got 4,000 likes on this post, I could participate. If all 61 people following this thread liked the post I’d only need 3939 more likes... 

@Christopher Marks Any thing you could to to help a guy out with some likes from the inactive accounts?! 😂

• Like 15
  • Haha 10
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

Guys...  The tank keeper finally read this thread... Good news, it wasn’t an immediate no. 

Bad news, the tank keeper said that the most people ever online at once was 4k. I was told if I got 4,000 likes on this post, I could participate. If all 61 people following this thread liked the post I’d only need 3939 more likes... 

@Christopher Marks Any thing you could to to help a guy out with some likes from the inactive accounts?! 😂

2B8288CD-EA90-4B9F-B426-D4BB420D68E4.gif.a83560b940867b019055578814b5aeac.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
This guy is extra salty
2 hours ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

66B5D0B5-1089-49C5-B3E8-47B5D6528D7D.jpeg

• Like 3
11 hours ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

I can't confirm nor deny that I may or may not know how to or do not know how to photoshop but not photoshop this to make it happen.  🤔

• Haha 2
NoOneLikesADryTang
39 minutes ago, jbb_00 said:

I can't confirm nor deny that I may or may not know how to or do not know how to photoshop but not photoshop this to make it happen.  🤔

I would love any assists I can get - but I think the tank keeper would know, as they are mostly a lurker. It’s not something I could just show a screen shot of to get the TKB(tank keeper blessing). 

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

I would love any assists I can get - but I think the tank keeper would know, as they are mostly a lurker. It’s not something I could just show a screen shot of to get the TKB(tank keeper blessing). 

Can we get a replacement / more forgiving tank keeper? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1
NoOneLikesADryTang
1 hour ago, jbb_00 said:

Can we get a replacement / more forgiving tank keeper? 

I mean, this tank keeper is pretty awesome. I’m not sure I want to risk ruining a great thing over a tank... But it sure would be fun to be apart of this with the current, and favorite tank keeper. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

I mean, this tank keeper is pretty awesome. I’m not sure I want to risk ruining a great thing over a tank... But it sure would be fun to be apart of this with the current, and favorite tank keeper. 

good idea. sounds like a keeper to me 😉 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Seea said:

I might be able to join the competition. Me and my dad might order the tank Friday.

so excited!!

That's so cool!  Excellent project to do with your dad.

• Christopher Marks unpinned this topic