Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

365 Day All-in-One Nano Reef Challenge 🏁

Christopher Marks

1 minute ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

This is such a cool contest... The tank keeper keeps telling me that we all ready have too many tanks (5), but I don't see what the harm would be in one more. Maybe a nice Valentine's Day gift of a shiny new AIO would be enough to tip it over the edge... 

Or, and this is a big OR... I've still got 15 more days to talk my way in to it. 

It's much easier to ask for forgiveness than permission . Just set it up and act like It was already there.  🤷‍♂️

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
NoOneLikesADryTang
1 minute ago, jbb_00 said:

It's much easier to ask for forgiveness than permission . Just set it up and act like It was already there.  🤷‍♂️

That might work in your house - but I think you missed the part about the tank keeper. In our house, the tank keeper definitely knows how many tanks the tank keeper has to take care of. I don't think I'd be able to slip a sixth tank in unnoticed. 

• Haha 5
Just now, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

That might work in your house - but I think you missed the part about the tank keeper. In our house, the tank keeper definitely knows how many tanks the tank keeper has to take care of. I don't think I'd be able to slip a sixth tank in unnoticed. 

You have to be like this 

:ninja:

• Haha 6
This guy is extra salty
51 minutes ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

Is @Cannedfish still around? I'm pretty sure if I could get his encouragement on it, I may be able to talk the tank keeper in to this. The tank keeper was his number one (silent on the forums - but most definitely not to me) fan. 

He is definitely MIA

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, NoOneLikesADryTang said:

Is @Cannedfish still around? I'm pretty sure if I could get his encouragement on it, I may be able to talk the tank keeper in to this. The tank keeper was his number one (silent on the forums - but most definitely not to me) fan. 

He still posts on IG now and then. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Daan6661 said:

Hope this was worth it. Broke my rock beyond fixable so have to start over again. 

58301CAC-2350-4E44-AE54-13EA34450191.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣

Who started the drink trend??? 

"Food Condiment"

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
22 minutes ago, kimberbee said:

🤣🤣🤣

"Food Condiment"

here come the burgers.........................

image.png.9155af3051e9f63e6de3211a9d7fb375.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, kimberbee said:

🤣🤣🤣

"Food Condiment"

Malt vinegar is a British food condiment; I guess beer isn't that big of stretch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, kimberbee said:

🤣🤣🤣

"Food Condiment"

Sorry 🤷‍♂️ Was that or belgian ale but I was drinking that. 

• Haha 3

I have a quick question about themes (sorry to change the subject, I know we all love our beer). If I do a money cap theme, everything I put in my tank will cost less than $30 for example, will I need to show proof every time I add something new? 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Jerad81 said:

I have a quick question about themes (sorry to change the subject, I know we all love our beer). If I do a money cap theme, everything I put in my tank will cost less than $30 for example, will I need to show proof every time I add something new? 

oh good question and fun theme.  

39 minutes ago, Jerad81 said:

If I do a money cap theme, everything I put in my tank will cost less than $30 for example, will I need to show proof every time I add something new?

Definitely not (we'd trust you, plus it's not a contest wide restriction).  However, that might be something fun that would add to your thread.

• Like 3
52 minutes ago, Jerad81 said:

As in "I just added twenty heads of fancy smancy palys at $30 per head...oh yeah, and a several headed Duncan at $30 per head...🤑"😂

• Haha 5
36 minutes ago, seabass said:

Definitely not (we'd trust you, plus it's not a contest wide restriction).  However, that might be something fun that would add to your thread.

Awesome. I was mostly worried if I found something that normally cost more but was either on sale or had a reduced price because it was a smaller size people wouldn't think I was "breaking" my theme. Now I just have to decide if I want to cap myself at $30 or $45. Either way I'll keep my recites just in case.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Christopher Marks unpinned this topic