ReefCleaners.org

newbie saying hello

nano_izzy

as the title says im a newb around here and just wanted to say hello. ive learned tons of info from this forum and its my #1 place to look when i want to find useful information. i setup my first saltwater tank in 2012 sometime and kept it running for around 2/3 years. ive been out if the hobby since i took that one down and am finally in the process of setting up a new nano tank. i never had any terrible setbacks or crashes with my last tank. however, it never fully thrived like i wanted it too(probably because of shitty lighting lol). 

within the next week i should have my IM nuvo 10 setup for cycling and i cant wait! im hoping i can keep learning more and more from everyone here and really get this nano to thrive for years to come. anyways, just wanted to say hi and give a little info. thanks to anyone who took the time to read and have a great day! 

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, nano_izzy said:

as the title says im a newb around here and just wanted to say hello. ive learned tons of info from this forum and its my #1 place to look when i want to find useful information. i setup my first saltwater tank in 2012 sometime and kept it running for around 2/3 years. ive been out if the hobby since i took that one down and am finally in the process of setting up a new nano tank. i never had any terrible setbacks or crashes with my last tank. however, it never fully thrived like i wanted it too(probably because of shitty lighting lol). 

within the next week i should have my IM nuvo 10 setup for cycling and i cant wait! im hoping i can keep learning more and more from everyone here and really get this nano to thrive for years to come. anyways, just wanted to say hi and give a little info. thanks to anyone who took the time to read and have a great day! 

:welcome:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Ratvan said:

Very nice, any ideas for the lighting? 

Also be sure to set up a journal on here so we can follow along

:welcome:

well i ordered a custom colored nanobox tide from dave back in early december...he just sent me an email a few days ago stating that the new bluefish controllers aren’t compatible with his current driver boards 😓. he said he cant figure any work around this and will have to refund my order. 

i would love to run the nanobox but i think im about to pull the trigger on an AI hd prime 16. 

• Like 3