Coral Vue Hydros

Hami’s 54g Corner Reef- Taken Down

Hami

Hey Boss.

your canister filter is a nitrate/phosphate factory and probably storing it instead of getting rid of it. 

what is your water change schedule?  I don't think that skimmer is good enough for 54g.

sorry to hear about all your losses. hopefully this helps.

8 minutes ago, cft916 said:

Hey Boss.

your canister filter is a nitrate/phosphate factory and probably storing it instead of getting rid of it. 

what is your water change schedule?  I don't think that skimmer is good enough for 54g.

sorry to hear about all your losses. hopefully this helps.

I change the water about once a month, but with that being said I only really ever had 2 clowns. 

The skimmer was said to be rated at 65g

I do believe you about the filter, but I don’t really know the best replacement (without drilling the tank).

New little addition.... a firefish goby!! I bought him yesterday, but didn’t want to introduce him here if he was going to die overnight. He (I’m just calling it a he) was slightly overpriced compared to liveaquaria, but he has amazingly, bright colors.

spacer.png 23084BED-1F51-4775-92F2-1B760BDFB339.thumb.jpeg.2c7b5f89f3b988d2dc88bbedb1d29ae1.jpeg
 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Fg9aR_BJOXEggljP7sN5VDxfrZui8pl/view?usp=drivesdk

He is currently hiding under a rock, and just peeks his head out. 😊

Edit: Fish died

• 1 month later...
  •  
On 11/21/2020 at 8:29 PM, Bella Smith said:

What kind of filter is your tank?

Babe I'll be honest I'm not just taking my clothes off and pulling down my pants laying it up on the table and cut it off of me it's only 6 inches and I feel like it's no good I want some women to be honest is 6 in and worth having my name is Lee my phone number 1980-5518-44