Pod Your Reef

Oceanic Biocube Fish Tank (14 gal) w/ Stand, LED's & All Accessories

Ray McCooney

Hello forum peoples,

I'm listing my 14 gallon Oceanic Biocube for sale. The tank itself is in good condition, free of any cracks and holds water without issue. It has your share of standard/light scratches that are more visible when the tank is dry. The only reason I'm selling is that I recently upgraded to a 29 gallon Biocube. I actually bought the tank itself from a forum member years back, so coming full circle on this. 

The tank's hood was retrofitted with a custom heatsink and LED's by the previous owner for better light output over the original, compact fluorescent bulbs. I upgraded the light configuration to now have 5 Phillips Luxeon Neutral White, 3 watt, 5k & 6 Phillips Luxeon Royal Blue, 3 watt LED's. They are wired to a power source (pictured) and are controlled by two potentiometers for each color mounted to the top of the hood. The hood still maintains the integrated, stock fans and the whole setup stays cool all things considered.

On top of the lighting upgrade, the tank will also be sold with the following:
-Oceanic/Coralife wood stand
-Brand new/unused hydor 300 gph main pump
-Relatively new Cobalt Neo-therm, 100W heater
-Intank fish saver guard and media basket w/ overflow
-Small net
-Glass thermometer
-Magnetic glass cleaner

This is basically a turn key setup, just add sand/rock/water/livestock. The lighting setup was able to support LPS and SPS corals with regular water changes (examples pictured). I'm asking $179 or best reasonable offer.

CASH only, NO deliveries, must pickup in the Playa Del Rey area of SoCal. I will NOT split up the package, it must all go together. Please, PM me directly if you are interested instead of posting in the thread.

Thanks for looking.

Biocube1.JPG

Biocube2.JPG

Biocube3.JPG

Biocube4.JPG

Biocube5.JPG

Biocube6.JPG

Biocube7.JPG

Biocube8.JPG

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions