SaltCritters.com

Take BETTER Pictures of Your Corals 📷

CoralVue Aquarium Products

Very nice! I find clip ons to be instrumental for getting great pics with my phone and iPad. I don’t see a macro lens in this particular set... do you also have macro lenses available? 

19 hours ago, banasophia said:

Very nice! I find clip ons to be instrumental for getting great pics with my phone and iPad. I don’t see a macro lens in this particular set... do you also have macro lenses available? 

No, but that is a good idea for a V2! 

• Like 1
Capture the true beauty of your aquarium!
View this email in your browser
1b2a4303-33c4-418c-8be9-da1ae774336b.png
PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT
f0f3a117-fdab-43d8-9053-5966fcdc0bff.jpg
Clamps over most smartphone and tablet cameras to filter out excess blue light.
IceCap Clip-on Photo Lens Kit
Capture and share stunning images of your corals
Capture the true beauty of your aquarium with your smartphone or tablet using the IceCap Clip-on Lens Kit. It clamps directly over almost any smartphone or tablet camera to instantly filter out excess blue light from the photo. This allows you to capture and share stunning images of corals the way they appear in person. Get awesome full tank shots with the included wide-angle lens and your favorite filter!

LEARN MORE

UNIVERSAL LENS KIT
The IceCap Clip-on Photo Lens Kit Includes: 
  • One Lens clip that is compatible with a wide range of mobile devices including smartphones with multiple camera lenses such as the iPhone X, XS, XS Max, and XR.

• Two conveniently labeled color filter lenses:
    • 20K Filter Lens (Yellow)
    • 15K Filter Lens (Orange)

• A Wide-Angle Lens making the IceCap Clip On Photo Kit different than other kits out on the market.

• A microfiber cleaning cloth
TAKE A CLOSER LOOK
8d590191-1c60-41df-9e5f-7b459d9ffdff.jpg
d6599215-a111-42a4-bba4-011603315840.jpg
Capture aquarium photos you'll be proud to share!
It can be frustrating to stand next to your aquarium and take multiple photos and have none of them turn out right. Some pictures are too blue. Some are too bright. Some do not have the correct white balance. And the times you do get the perfect color combination, you only capture the fish’s tale!

The IceCap Clip-On Photo Lens Kit allows you to capture the true beauty of your aquarium using any smartphone or tablet. Now you can capture stunning images of corals the way they appear in person!  In addition to that, the Kit also allows you to take wide-angle shots, so you can easily capture the entire aquarium length!  Learn More »
b855ba36-363f-4459-85e3-8152c1ae5506.jpg
511c5d37-0ec7-483b-9ddd-b3d743fc75d6.jpg
72453b18-51f7-465d-b39a-bfaeb2646c09.png

Facebook
YouTube
Instagram
Twitter
Copyright © 2020 CoralVue, All rights reserved.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

• Like 2
On 1/21/2020 at 1:17 PM, jservedio said:

@Jeff@CoralVue, do you have any specifications for the filters other than a generic 20,000k and 15,000k label? Like size of the filter, wavelength range, transmission %, etc.?

I don't think we have all that information available, although for the size of the filter ... do you just mean the physical size? I am sure we could measure one for you. 

3 minutes ago, Jeff@CoralVue said:

I don't think we all that information available, although for the size of the filter ... do you just mean the physical size? I am sure we could measure one for you. 

Yeah - physical size of the filter in millimeters. Like 39mm or 52mm are common small sizes. Even the name of the filter type would be super helpful - stuff like "85 Warming Filter" or "Yellow #8".

My reason for asking is a lot of people here, including myself, have DSLR camera with a bunch of filters - if the filters are a common size, it'd be way more useful because I'd be able to use my camera filters on my phone. I would probably buy this right now if I knew what I was getting because I don't always want to bust out the DSLR to take a quick picture of my tank, but my phone can only do so much.

14 hours ago, jservedio said:

Yeah - physical size of the filter in millimeters. Like 39mm or 52mm are common small sizes. Even the name of the filter type would be super helpful - stuff like "85 Warming Filter" or "Yellow #8".

My reason for asking is a lot of people here, including myself, have DSLR camera with a bunch of filters - if the filters are a common size, it'd be way more useful because I'd be able to use my camera filters on my phone. I would probably buy this right now if I knew what I was getting because I don't always want to bust out the DSLR to take a quick picture of my tank, but my phone can only do so much.

Good questions. Let me see if I can get to the bottom of this for ya...

• Thanks 1
On 1/22/2020 at 5:52 AM, jservedio said:

Well, we don't know the exact colors, just 20K (yellow) and 15K (orange). I will get those measurements, though, just need a little longer.